for Fixing You

5/15 c11 3Neil12
I like this story. I rented PA 1 and 2 and they scared the crap out of
me. I like the relationship as well.
11/15/2016 c12 ahewi20
When will you post the next chapter,it's been like forever.
10/26/2016 c12 Guest
I hate cliffhangers :(
3/6/2016 c12 Guest
Please comeback! I love this story and I'm dying of curiosity
7/23/2015 c12 Josie
Please, please, please, please, please, please plleeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeeee write the next chapter! This is one of my all time favourite fanfics, please, the suspense is killing me!
5/4/2015 c12 Guest
You should keep going
2/21/2015 c12 deletedaccount56721
Loved it. Hope you update soon.
12/29/2014 c12 2Felix Pan
OH MY FREAKIN' GOD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It has been ages and I am dying to know what happens next! I just stayed up all night reading this again and I will now struggle to sleep due to the suspense! BEST STORY ON HERE, DON'T STOP WRITING!
12/29/2014 c4 Felix Pan
OH MY FREAKIN' GOD! I have just started re-reading this for the second time and I just got the Orange Is The New Black Reference with Piper and Alex, I had to bit my had to stop myself from screaming out loud (in joy!) I now have semi-permanent indentations on my skin but I am so pleased I don't even care!
11/9/2014 c12 Guest
I need more of iiiiiit... I'm dying.
10/18/2014 c12 Lottie Black
WHY?! I started reading this only today (love it by the way, amazing fanfic!) why do you have to leave it on a cliff hanger?! please update it like NOW! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Don't stop writing, please :-)
8/17/2014 c1 Exiled Angel
Wow! Just Wow! Your writing style is so clear and descriptive that the story just seems to come alive. I hope you continue to post more.
7/7/2014 c12 Guest
Such a good read, I can't get enough of it.
6/30/2014 c12 Guest
SO CLOSE!
6/18/2014 c12 Guest
Aaaaaaaand... Another amazing chapter!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »