for Total Drama AlphaKidz BETA

6/25/2015 c30 6LaViolaViolaRosa
Nice chapter!
2/28/2014 c30 Explosivo25
Whoa...Quant/Peki. Wasn't expecting that. Coolio! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
2/26/2014 c29 Explosivo25
The Lake of Fire? Oh noes! :O

Happy early birthday, and thanks for the update!
2/26/2014 c29 A Shining Yoshi Star
This is getting good. Dhalia messed with the wrong set of tweens! And everyone, even Bitty, is pitching in to kick the Enlightened Ones' butts! Awesome! I can't wait to see the conclusion.

Also, Ichigo was included! Amazing! :D
2/12/2014 c28 Explosivo25
Loved the song! Also, the nerdy girl named Gretchen makes me think of Recess (for obvious reasons).
2/12/2014 c28 A Shining Yoshi Star
And Dhalia has attacked! Personally I'm worried for all of the tweens, though I know most of them can take care of themselves. Still, I hope they save Yessica, Irene, and Peki.

I'm on the edge of my seat! Great chapter dude! :)
2/7/2014 c27 Explosivo25
Decided to get my review in now, since I'll be at my mock trial competition most of tomorrow.

I really like the twist with the Ivanbot. If that doesn't stir things up, I don't know what will!
2/7/2014 c27 A Shining Yoshi Star
Dhalia is coming; shit just got REAL up in here! I fear for them all. I'm scared...

On a more lighthearted note, I'm glad to see the dates were at least moderately successful, though I can't help but feel for Quant. Poor girl...

Goodbye Easter. You were fun while you were here. Hope you and Melody have a good time. :)
2/2/2014 c26 Explosivo25
Ooooooh shit. The hell that is Dhalia has arrived. On a lighter note, I really liked Peki this chapter!
2/2/2014 c26 A Shining Yoshi Star
Wow. I hope Ivy gets out alive. And I feel for Quant; I really do. Hope those two the best. Also for Xylia to get over her illness.

These dates should be fun if not a bit awkward.
1/29/2014 c25 Explosivo25
I loved the idea of Keala having a long-lost sister! Katherine needs some lessons in what middle names to give her children, though. Just saying. :)
1/29/2014 c25 A Shining Yoshi Star
I liked this chapter. While it's sad to see Melody go, I'm glad to see she left on her own terms. And Keala managed to stay on the show! And found his long-lost sister! :D

Though I'm concerned about Quant. I hope everything works out for her. Right now she looks like she's in bad shape. :(
1/24/2014 c24 Explosivo25
I love the Cookie Crisp foreshadowing thing. Very nice.

Is Dhalia going to be more fucked up this time around?
1/24/2014 c24 Snarky Yoshi
Gosh, this episode was crazy! I liked the interactions between the campers. And serves Bitty right for being like that last episode. The bitch...

Anyway, looks like Quant is in trouble, and Keala may end up going home. Hopefully not though because he has grown so much since the start of the competition. Also, will Ivan be okay; what with his full stomach and all...
1/20/2014 c23 Explosivo25
God, Bitty was such a bitch in this chapter. Luckily Ramona always gets the last laugh.

Also, Frightful seems to have picked up a few naughty words. Makes me think of Andrew Jackson's parrot!
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »