for The Ghost in the Lab

8/2/2016 c8 MALEAH D
Wool destiel I hope destiel can stay as an angel of YAH
9/25/2014 c8 Guest
This is a wonderful story! Keep up the great work!
5/30/2014 c8 wolfnymph1
well you have me hooked
4/4/2014 c8 Lovelydizzy
Love this story. I'm a sucker for a crossover. Destiel is my otp and I love the fluff. Plus Booths awkwardness is very funny. Oh Sammy keeping it to yourself never works out.
3/13/2014 c8 dragonalw
please keep it up.
i love all the cuddling that goes on between dean and cas.
i admit those kind of relationships arent my favorite me being straight and all but i still enjoy all the cute cuddling. and if i had to ship those kind of ships it would definently be destiel.
awesome job on th story it is great and kep up the good work! :D
2/10/2014 c8 8thefactinthefiction13
Lovin' it!
12/22/2013 c8 4PineappleoftheLordAssbutts
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

Awesomeness! I just read this all and I was like

JSJVANBMSJMSGJAKKSJNKSHAKSKKNAJSKLDVUSJSKN!
*dies if fangirling*
12/12/2013 c8 AkaiTenshi96
Wow, this is really good. Hadn't seen the grace-sapping thingy comeing, but nice plot twist. I think it's a really interesting mix, spn and bones, and you do a great job of witing it. Please update, cause I'm dying to find out what happens next.
11/12/2013 c3 4SoulWeaver Balinia
Sally Sparrow? Martha Jones? Andrew Mitchell? Why do you have to go around killing off BBC characters?
11/12/2013 c1 SoulWeaver Balinia
Tall, dark, and forehead. David Borneaz was amazing as Angel.
10/31/2013 c8 Guest
Hi!
This is awesome! I love both shows and I think you really got everybody's personalities good!
I love the way Booth acts around Castiel ;) It totally makes sense!
Anyway, I'm just really looking forward to reading the next update, won't you please please update soon?
Many greetings from Denmark!
9/24/2013 c8 Sami
Please continue this story.
9/11/2013 c8 Sami
I really liked that chapter and the whole veil idea was brilliant! I love this story so much and I can't wait to read to next chapter!
9/11/2013 c8 110LeeMarieJack
Slow down, you're movin' too fast, got to make the story last. Please concentrate on story continuity. Is it a Bones cross over or is it an AU about sealing the doors to hell or about being trapped inside a cities' limits and Cas losing his powers. What function does the Bones crew play in the last two story lines? If this is morphing away from a LEO involved story line I should not have entered it in the "Trouble with the Law" Community.
9/11/2013 c7 LeeMarieJack
A line I once heard on a cop show "We've determined that the killer is a man" "Well, that eliminates half of the population". At 6:00 or 7:00 AM in the morning, who is going to be in their house? The cleaning lady? Always suspect the attraction of either relatives or friends who show up in your house before breakfast. It is extremely unlikely that this woman would have been "happy" to see the killer. More likely would have been "What the hell are you doing here at this hour?"
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »