for Bless the Broken Road

9/28/2013 c1 lissie83
Great story!
9/6/2013 c1 12BeTheIntegrity
I loved this such great writing :) and I really hope you're right with Will not being angry at her :)
9/2/2013 c1 14lilacmermaid33
So, you need to write more fic like this. Lots, lots more.

It's so painful how completely broken Mac is at the beginning of this, and I love how you latch on to the trust issue, because that's definitely got to be killing her right about now. I'm glad they were able to explain/show how they feel! It seems so easy ... even though they still have Genoa to deal with, everything was so much better and happier and lighter once they realized they were on the same page.
9/1/2013 c1 bluecube76
Wow. If you and Sorkin were the writers for the Newsroom we would get the best of both worlds.

Finally tmrw the start of S2 on sky. ;)
8/30/2013 c1 6mebfeath
Beautifully written story. Love it.
8/29/2013 c1 9Katycat1970
Okay - this needs to happen in episode 8 please - just like this! Sack Sorkin and you can just write for the show instead...

LOVED this Ash and so what is needed right now - utter happy fluff.

Love how she fought him at first but just ended up giving into him and I love Will taking charge of a situation like this rather than it coming from Mackenzie as it so often does in these stories.

Perfect my friend - I'm going off to read this again now... *SIGH*

Thanks for posting...
x
8/29/2013 c1 10jacobn
Amazing job with this!
I absolutely love this whole scene. How I wish it really happened.
8/29/2013 c1 1millie.zhang
beeeautiful...hmmm

i think you are really a queen of writing kisses
8/29/2013 c1 LeifLifeLove
Wow... so good! What a great storyline, I love your thinking! I love Will's realisation about forgiveness & moving on. And how they are finally beginning to now. Just great! The romance in it was awesome too. You have a talent!
8/29/2013 c1 145Vickysg1
This was a great fic! And hot! It's what I'd like to see in the show, even though I'm pretty sure there's no way it'll happen like that. Still, I love this fic!
8/28/2013 c1 19im.just.better.fictionally
I can't adequately express my love for this story! It was all the fluff and romance I was so desperately craving! The part where Will was all I've taken care of her the way she needs I though I might melt like chocolate (to steal a Ash-ism)! You need to write more fluff like this for me because you are so good at it and I want it so badly!
8/28/2013 c1 18awesomesausome
This is amazing. I cannot tell you how much I want this to become real life. (By real life, I, of course, mean fictional real life.)

I also love the realization that they would have never lasted had they gotten together sooner. Sometimes the only way out is through.

Seriously, great job.
8/28/2013 c1 30teanc09
What a nice idea - I'd love to see this happen! Thanks for posting!
8/28/2013 c1 amy0102
Aww... thank you sooo much! This story is pure fluff and you can't imagine how much I wish this was Sorkins script :D I'd give anything. Thanks for the great storytelling and let's hope this can happen some way or another :)
8/28/2013 c1 Cloe83
Ohhh this is really lovely! I hope things will go this way in episode 9. I'm pretty sure they'll have a confrontation in episode 8 about Genoa and Mackenzie's guilt because she clearly expects for him to be mad at her, she's waiting for her punishment but maybe it won't come because Will is not pissed at her? I hope so. I'm holding my hopes up that by the end of the season they will talk about their feelings and get closer, I think it's time to start seriously working on their relationship.

That said, I really liked your story. It was so nice to see Will comforting Mackenzie and not stopping even when she was fighting him. They can be so cute together. I agree that attempting a relationship in the past would have been a terrible idea but I think now it's a good time to stop pretending getting back together is not what they both want.

Thanks for sharing and have lots of fun, wherever you're going! Looking forward to read your take on episodes 8 and 9 once you're back. ;)

P.S. That clip totally made my day. :D