for Tyr pursues, unites his Pride, Beka caves

7/24/2003 c8 34Natta
Aw...
7/16/2003 c8 ms8309
this is cool do u now where I could find chapter 6?
7/12/2003 c8 28CeredwenFlame
What happened? Hey you're leaving stuff out... No Fair... I wanna know what Trance and Beka talked about...
5/30/2003 c1 2Q genna
I was wrong about the links where the story is posted other places. All of them have been removed from the story.

It is also posted at Ezboard at Wandering Minds board and adult fanfiction.

I had no idea that they actually edited content here too.
5/30/2003 c7 Q genna
I added the link for adult fanfiction when I replaced Chapter 6. I don't see it here now. Go figure.

I have the links to the other websites on another chapter page. You just miss the smut basically of chapter 6.

I think the overall story is good without it.

Genna
5/9/2003 c6 13niennah
I like this a lot, and look forward to the next chapter. I can't beta, unfortunately, as I have little time, but I do want to read more. :)
5/1/2003 c5 2Q genna
I haven't replace Chapter 5 with the corrected version yet, but I wanted to put my apologies here until I can find my original disk to change it.

My apologies to Crawford

To readers here and everywhere:

I didn't realize I had used your name *throwing myself on your mercy*.

I actually thought I used an anonymous handle for you. :x This is poor on my part and there is no excuse for it.

On any board I have posted that I can erase it, I will. I don't think I can do it here.

My apology will stand as a testament to my oversight. Also with your words beside it.

Quote:I'm sorry you misunderstood me. I wasn't referring to your writing ability when I wrote that review, I was refering to the fact that, at that time, you (broad, general sense) could still read NC-17 fics, but not write.

Again I prostrate myself before you.

*sorry*

Genna:(
1/19/2003 c5 Feather Qwill

Also, I would appriciate it if you would remove by name from this chapter, I find it a violation of privacy.

I do enjoy this fic, and I am waiting for the next chapter.
10/26/2002 c1 1Fearless1
Hey girl,

Okay, I've been reading this over at Wandering Minds but you still haven't placed a Feedback area for reviews. Take a look at the "Andromeda NC17 board" and see how it's done so we can give you our thoughts easily.

I just read chapter 5. I should tell you that I didn't realize that it was continued from the other story line because you put it without the same title. Not to be a nag but it's a little confusing. My suggestion; Give the story one title and list chapters after the one title, or you can add reply after your first chapter and keep putting it on the same thread.

As for the story, it's getting very interesting and I think your sex scene is pretty good.

One idea: Make the paragraphs shorter so it's easier to read, especially for the sex scenes because the reader can loose details in long drawn out paragraphs

ANyway, good luck and keep going
9/21/2002 c2 Feather Qwill
you can still read the NC-17 stories, just set the filter to 'all.'
9/19/2002 c4 28CeredwenFlame
oooh this is good... I like it I like it... when will you continue? Please tell me it will be soon.
9/13/2002 c2 Cherubino
you can post all the fiction you want on fandomnation.net

it is a new site and they accept almost anything

e-mail me if you have any questions

cherubino