FanFiction.Net
for Before and After

12/8/2013 c13 Elise
Amazing story! :)
7/17/2012 c13 Rose1948
Nicely done! Thanks ever so much for sharing. Just stumbled across this gem and I'm entranced.
10/26/2011 c13 Ranmaleopard
this is really good please continue!
10/28/2009 c13 7Taeniaea
Cool Story
2/13/2009 c4 4nicoleb
Is it so hard to just write "stupid little brother" instead of "baka na little brother?" Seriously. It stops you from looking like a Wapanese moron, which would be ideal, "ne?"
1/31/2009 c13 2Sacalow
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on

EVER!

you really did a super job on this
1/14/2009 c13 magdilen
That was fun to read. I don't know Ranma very well, so I can't comment on this in much detail, but good job.
6/13/2007 c13 aynomayac
i quite enjoyed the story. it's different from the usual R&I crossovers.

kudos for the side-story... they are indeed young.
4/22/2006 c13 13Unseen Watcher
*chuckle* *waves* Hi there! Remember me? Or should I go into the next room and kick you to get your attention? *innocent grin* Just enjoying this story again. I especially like Sesshoumaru's defense of family. But then I'm sure that you already know that I like the Taiyoukai just a bit, eh?

I agree with some reviewers that this story seems a bit rushed at times, but I still had fun. I wish you'd change how you write Sesshoumaru's (or Sesshomaru's) name but we all have our preferences and nit picks. See ya REAL soon! ~_~
5/13/2004 c13 All The Aspects
THIS. IS. SO. COOL!
WRITE A SEQUEL!
~Yume Keki
4/14/2004 c12 1Luna the Living Moon
good story!^_^
4/1/2004 c13 14Pessimist
i really like it, but it seems way too rushed.
3/1/2004 c13 dark rhapsody
Hn, I thought I read this before. I love this one and the bit with Sesshoumaru kinda freaked me out o_O. I can't imagine Sessy-kun acting as a father to InuYasha...that might be a good one though.
1/4/2004 c13 Yuatja-Grim-Reaper
Hey great story. I love it. Ranma and Inu-yasha. They both are one and the same. Out of rating 100%. A+ good job.
^_^
9/19/2003 c13 3Strawberry Pepper
nice work. and it's "finished" too. thanx for the memories.
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »