for Lay thee down to sleep

8/30/2013 c1 42Phoenixflames12
This is adorable! I am simply in awe of your characterisations of Combeferre and Courfeyrac- the ease of the banter between them makes me smile- beautifully done! The final image of them falling asleep in Combeferre's bed is too cute for coherent words and the bit about the Amis being lost without Combeferre to guide them was really poignant and wonderfully managed- well done Mon Ami and keep going! x
8/30/2013 c1 33stagepageandscreen
It's so fluffy I could die!
I love your Coufeyrac. He is lighthearted, teasing, but cares deeply for his friends and your Combeferre has such a dry sense of humour, a fact that I thouroughly appreciate. I love the language you use, it feels so natural and playful, yet time appropriate.

I have such a major thing for physical closeness between the boys that isn't slash. They are the best of friends and I think physical touch is the best way of conveying that. Plus, in my head I have Courfeyrac somewhat cat like, snuggling up to people at any given moment and just generally being extremely tactile.

Sorry this has sort of turned into the rant of a Courfeyrac fangirl, so I apologise.

Another beautiful peice.