FanFiction.Net
for Akatsuki s Baby Blossom

3/8/2023 c1 KyloRen'sgirl213
Thos look interesting to read imma save this and keep reading
6/18/2021 c4 ShiSued
Aww. I wouldn't mind atleast it the akatsuki. eek first kiss with mah colorful vocab boi
6/18/2021 c4 ShiSued
The question is... why does sasuke want her? does he want her as a pleasure slave or some sort?
6/18/2021 c3 ShiSued
now I remember why I postponed reading this. I have a problem reading long ass paragraphs and it makes me head achrs and eyes all blurry
5/26/2018 c3 3mouseykitty
For those with very active imaginations and who also possess a great deal of musculature I advise against eating while reading this book. You will think me later
9/26/2017 c25 1Fox Skulk
that was cute
4/9/2017 c1 nichiral3
To be honest this isn't any good; but on the other side I am glad you finished it; Keep trying
3/31/2016 c1 OptimusPrimegirl213
Keep up this good work
11/10/2014 c14 Camille
Love the ending it made me cry. But I will applaud u for your awesome work for this chapter actually all of them!bravo,perfecto best lemon scene I have read.

Just remember everyone needs to remember how to be loved, and wanted. U no that's the smartes thing I've said today! GOOD JOB!
11/10/2014 c13 Camille
WOAH! WATCH OUT! SAKURA ON CRACK! I love that part u should make humors of sakura doing that stuff. Because that was HILARIOUS!
11/10/2014 c8 Camille
Peins red mustang. I was thinking to my self as I read this what if u made his mustang orange! That would be hilarious! Plus I LOVE mustangs they are my FAVORITE car!
11/10/2014 c3 Camille
"Tobi lower your voice for Kami's sake, cant you see your scaring her?"

Okay kisame here is the thing… WHO WOULDN'T BE SCARED IF A DUDE WITH AN ORANGE MASK GLOPS YOU OUT OF NO WHERE! EXPECIALY IF ITS TOBI!
10/14/2014 c16 2witchprincess33
Halestorm! The band of my life! I was already in love with this fic but now I have to say I might be slightly obsessed
8/1/2014 c1 MurakamiGirl
I love HidaSaku :) it's refreshing to see stuff written about them
6/15/2014 c25 Pyro-Misa