for The Lost History of Scathach and Joan of Arc

6/19/2017 c2 Guest
I don't think it's actually true
3/31/2014 c22 17super.nerd49
I really enjoyed your writing style, and what a wonderful story! Excellent job! :)
2/26/2014 c4 Elinthind
ER MER GERSH. I love your writing! You are extremely talented, and you show that through your stories. There's a reason whhy this story has so many favorites!
2/22/2014 c13 ScattyTheShadow
This is totally, epically awesome. You write well, and I always appreciate a story that can portray Scatty correctly. XD
2/21/2014 c1 2ArcanaIncendia
I can see the marked improvement between this story and your first, just in the writing style alone. I'm intrigued. Unfortunately I don't have all the time in the world to devour the whole thing immediately, but this is one I'll certainly want to read as the time becomes available.

I love all the detail here, the descriptions that not only make one see what's happening but also smell the smoke.
2/16/2014 c22 15agayprince
Wow! That was a great ending epilogue! Can't believe all those guys turned immortal cool! An stupid king, what was he thinking! Glad they know she's alive. U know I always found that to be ironic she fall in love with and marries the master of fire...after almost being burned to death haha. You should have a mini story like a sequel where joan and Francis and Scatty visit the ppl from ur story/letter. Yeah those guys. All in all amazing story! Great work! :) I applaud u. Loved the ending. Sadly all good things must come to an end and this story is at it's closing time. Forever now to be Rchived and seen by future SOTINF and history lovers/fanatics.
2/16/2014 c21 agayprince
Wow! Go joan such courage much strength very brave. Go joan she did awesome! And Scathach is back whoo! They fought awesomely and won! Scatty sure does train the bet warriors/heroes. Loved it. :) especially when she woke up and pulled the. Arrow out of her chest. Ow. Most grown men can't even do that and one seventeen year old girl did what no one else coul and were afraid of. Amazing.
2/14/2014 c22 3Iamnolongeronff
*sob* *sob* the last chapter! :'( this is one of the best stories I have read on fanfic and I am sooooo sad that it is finished. :(
2/13/2014 c22 4jomama25
this was a grat story and had a good run while it lasted. And as always, keep up the good work
2/4/2014 c21 3Iamnolongeronff
AMAZING chapter it was worth the wait! This is a fantastic story all in all and I love it! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait for that epilogue! :)
2/4/2014 c21 4jomama25
finaly. i think the wait was deffinently worth it though. keep up the good work
12/28/2013 c20 2riastraddd
There is one itsy-bitsy correction I have to make here... In the last bit, you described Hekate as having a 'pale ball of a head' but in SotINF, Hekate still has a ball of a head, but her skin's pitch-black
That's all, though :3 Just a silly little correction, which does nothing too detract from the DRAMA
MY GOD
SO
MUCH
DRAAAMMMAAA
*curls up into ball*
12/27/2013 c20 3Iamnolongeronff
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHATHAVEYOUDONEWHATHAPPENSNEXTOHMYGOD!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more as soon as you can I can't wait. You are an amazing writer and you have got to write more. Now. Seriously, go and start writing the next chapter right now. I can't wait.
12/27/2013 c20 15agayprince
:0 well then wow...no comments...just...update!
12/27/2013 c20 12Princess Unikitty
Oh shit, bad things are happening!
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »