for Down to Earth

1/11/2017 c3 Iknowhowyoufeel
As a fellow author, I know how you feel. Favorites and follows are flattering but not as much as a review does, eh? I feel you.

But anyways, this story is a good one. Though It could have been made a bit longer and you could have described it more, but it was good, regardless. Hope you write more Red x Cynthia, been thinking of writing one myself but I have to finish my stories first.

Ahahaha! Kudos and cheers!
8/14/2016 c3 xBytes
Aaaw I wanted more story about Red and Cynthia
8/25/2015 c3 Guest
Er ma gerd the second chapter troll! I was about to cri
9/21/2014 c3 fluffpenguin
Nice story, hope you keep writing1
8/10/2014 c3 the crimson king
nicely done but could of been a bit more details and some morre chapters but all in all well written.
9/2/2013 c3 5Bayonate
I love it! I read like 4 times! Good work, but I wouldn't have mind if you went into further detail of what happened after Jervis left to do more "errands." Heheh. ;)
9/1/2013 c3 memesandbrokendreamslmaokai
Except for a very minimal amount of grammatical errors, and that troll page known as Chapter 2 (:P) this two-shot was beautiful. Though us readers know little about their history together, you really captured the emotion in this. I loved it! Red X Cynthia is a great and random shipping, by the way. I hope that you write more about the pairing. However, I do think that you should change the title of this, because others on this site might mistake it for amateur writing, which it isn't. Good job!
8/31/2013 c3 TouyaGuren
Hehe awesome i thought at first it was the Red of pokespe... At least your a good writer unlike me ween i write, my mind will change the topic... :) :P
8/31/2013 c3 Guest
:o nice fic i'm love red X cynthia