for Support

12/27/2019 c12 3Kira Potter Jackson
I liked the story.
I agree that Fred said what was happening to him.
12/27/2019 c8 Kira Potter Jackson
Ron is a fool, as always.
The George / Hermione couple seems interesting to me.
12/27/2019 c4 Kira Potter Jackson
A good story.
It makes me happy that Fred didn't die.
10/28/2019 c12 cemmia
Good story!
9/22/2019 c12 HoneyBear84
Loved it
9/11/2019 c12 6skyeryder01
Loved this, especially that ending!
1/10/2019 c1 7firefawn
Just wanted to say that this is a fantastic story! It's rare for people to tackle the George Hermione pairing and you nailed it!
9/26/2018 c12 c.karen09
Thanks for this story. I enjoyed it very much!
7/9/2018 c12 KitMalfoy
This was a really fun story and I enjoyed the relationship between Hermione and George.
2/13/2018 c1 M
So very happy that Fred isn't book is Hermione reading to Fred? I hope that Fred does wake up soon and that Hermione take him and George (Angela and Lee to if they want) I'm not surprise that neither Angela nore Lee ask Hermione any questions on why she moved in they don't seem like the noise tipe. If any thing I think both Lee and Angela thought that George helping out a friend in need which they would be right . It is sad that Hermione wasn't able to restore her parents memories I'm glad that she talk to George about it I hope that she talks to Harry, Genny and Ron (if he not agit that is) about it too. I also hope that she and George stick tords their deal she tells Ron how she feels (please don't have him be a git)nand he open up more to both family and friends. I believe that Angela (as well as Vreity) is happy to have anther female not just in the shop but up above it too Lee, George, and Fred (yes he's in a coma but he going to get out of it) are great bout they can be a bit of a headacheat times. I have no doubt that when Hermione takes She NEWTS that she get nothing less the top marks and with Gorge quizzing her I'm sure she'll have fun as as well. George mmakes akes a good wach dog.
1/20/2018 c1 elizabethrose1974
love it!
12/31/2017 c1 innaya
Yay Fred is alive... Gina love this one
5/20/2017 c12 Belieber Twihard
please continue
2/17/2017 c12 Meuba
Such a fun story! Thanks!
1/25/2017 c12 29MysticalKC