for Serious Wish

7/24/2020 c11 Bb34
Nice although I wish I could read the elf meeting in more depth.
7/24/2020 c8 Bb34
I soon as I read the word burial mound I remembered about The Grandmaster Of Demonic Cultivation.
7/24/2020 c5 Bb34
Damn Harry was brutal。゚(TヮT)゚。
5/4/2020 c5 LadyDinamite
I laugh SO loud! XD poor Haldir...
12/14/2019 c11 BlackZion
update again pls... I love the story
6/24/2019 c11 Guest
It begins pretty well, then we meet a prejudiced young child who decide, just after seeing one elf's memory that they are all self-centred narcissus. Then instead of posing to ask questions he ran away from the people who could have gave him information.
It could be good but please rewrite the story.
6/17/2018 c1 ambirine
I got a headache reading this... thanks
1/28/2018 c1 1Sofia10Soccer
This story is too great, I can't wait for you to continue this. I love the way you write, such great imagery. Honestly this is probably the third time I've read through this. I just keep coming back haha
12/11/2017 c5 Guest
This story was too boring and it make me skip too many paragraph when i read all chapter in this story. I hate if you only use one point of view. It all about Harry. Can you make another point of view other than him? For example Prince Legolas?Maybe his father, King Thanquil?Is that his real name? Lord Elrond?Or another character. Then, this story will be interesting to read.
9/16/2017 c7 bamvsgame
Really enjoyed reading through this, any chance of it getting updated?
9/5/2017 c11 mysticalphoenix-avalon
I love it. Can't wait for you to continue until the ending. Really looking forward to it.
7/30/2017 c4 34Acacia Jules
...the only prick here seems to be Harry. He seems like a jerk.
7/30/2017 c3 Acacia Jules
The story is dragging a bit, it's gotten kind of boring.
4/13/2017 c11 Z
This was such a good story to
1/19/2017 c11 Guest
Most disappointing ending ever. It held such potential but ut had to be ruined. Oh well nothing can be done about it now can we ay?
315 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »