for Through Smoke and Flames

4/18 c30 zanzara
Good chapter, it is good to see other chapter again after long time. Well, finally Sora revealed his secret powers to everyone, i was really waiting for this moment, as his friends, particulary Riku and Kairi, were wondering and worrying about Sora and his time trapped in the darkness world, and finally they learned the truth.

Well i hope that with this outcome, Kairi and Riku can get more spotlight in the future chapters of the story, because until this point, they two had barely screentime in the story, as Johnny, Larxene, and Aqua were the only ones whom had spotlight in the plot, until now.

To finishes, i wonder if as other alternative to separates the Spirit of vengeance from Sora, besides the Kingdom Hearts, could be a princess of Hearts, because to considers that they are people with a pure hearts, i guess that perhaps Kairi can emanates some kind of divine power, making that perhaps with her powers, Xehanort can finds a way to removes the Spirit of vengeance from Sora.

Keep the good job, it is good to see you again.
1/25 c29 7Disneylover93
Did you know that Christopher Lloyd is now the new voice actor for Master Xehanort?
11/9/2020 c2 Disneylover93
I found Larxene's somebody's name. It's Elrena.
11/9/2020 c1 Disneylover93
I never for Sora to take the mantle of the Ghost Rider. Xehanort and Vanitas would have been more than likely to face the penance stare. That would be awesome if those two endure all the pain and misery they placed on others.
3/14/2019 c27 Lucien2219
The Wild Hunt? Now that's an interesting turn of events. Can't wait to see where this goes.
3/9/2019 c27 4Leafeon12
Great chapter. :D
2/22/2019 c26 Reader0295
Love the story but you think you can add Kairi to the Sora harem please since the care for each other and all of that
1/23/2019 c26 Leafeon12
Amazing chapter. :) It looks like Aqua knows about Sora being the Ghost Rider. I wonder if Aqua will help Sora get the rest of the stones?
12/28/2018 c25 Leafeon12
Awesome chapter. :)
7/7/2018 c3 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Good chapter. Liked the past you gave Elenar/Larxene. Very creative. So...this Nora was her friend once before everything went downhill? Hmm...
7/7/2018 c2 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Ooh! Looks like Larxene is back! Or at least, her Somebody. How will she find Marluxia though?
7/7/2018 c1 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Interesting start so far.
6/27/2018 c23 Mr.Vegerott23
Interesting new chapter. I liked it.
5/20/2018 c22 Mr.Vegerott23
This is pretty good so far. I hope this gets continued.
11/27/2017 c22 4Leafeon12