for Cat and Mouse

9/11/2020 c6 8Juuultje
This story was hilarious from beginning to end. I am very glad I was home alone when I read it, because I couldn't stop laughing out loud
6/26/2020 c6 Mojave01
So much fun. Thanks for writing!I'm a fan.
4/10/2016 c6 LonelyEnough
Oh my God, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Absolutely loved it. I damn near spit my coffee all over my tablet when I read that "catnapping" exchange.
8/15/2015 c6 Smoozo4
This is absolutely amazing, I couldn't stop laughing!
5/14/2015 c6 1Emzi001
I have no words. I am too busy laughing...
That story was fantastic. It was so stupidly simple and funny that it actually worked. You have a gift. Use it. And please write a sequel or another story like this. It brightened up my day (FYI it has rained all day and I had an exam so that was pretty hard to do) so much and now I am coughing with a sore throat due to laughing too much (Or I have a cat and am immitating McGee).
The Cat being Gibbs is absolute gold. I don't even want to know how you came up with that... It would ruin the admiration, amazement and the whole effect.
3/8/2015 c6 tyraleanne
Haha! omg,just found this giggled like crazy. gonna start reading your others. thanks! :-)
2/8/2015 c6 57AliyahNCIS
Oh my gosh, this was masterfully done! At first I was thinking it was a little silly, then it got pretty funny and after that it was downright hilarious, so much so that I was sitting at my laptop laughing out loud. Thank you for sharing such brilliance! It had just the right balance to keep it from feeling corny and wow, your humour is amazing! I'm very impressed, I may have to read it again just for the entertainment value. 'The cat was Gibbs' - genius :) Thank you, great work! Aliyah
4/13/2014 c6 2Pattyfer78
I laughed till I cried. What a great story!
2/21/2014 c6 56sailor silvimoon
Omg, that was absolutely hilarious! I can't stop laughing! Please write a sequel. The part when Gibbs found out they put the mouse on bono...priceless...
12/20/2013 c6 SnakeStoneLeaf
I don't even really know the show this is based on, and I found this absolutely fantastic! It's cute and funny and one of the best stories I've ever read, including fully published books!
10/19/2013 c6 Omfg
oh my god I am laughing so hard there are tears

this is gold. pure gold.
10/6/2013 c6 10mysterius-lady-n-black