FanFiction.Net
for A Pillar of Strength

6/9/2014 c14 57mariteri
I was so ecstatic to see the new chapter! I loved it. So the question is now when are you going to be introducing Castiel? Soon, I hope. Thank you for sharing and please update A.S.A.P. !
6/9/2014 c14 1leeeila
liked it and hope to read more soon! :)
6/9/2014 c13 Lady-Isowen
I just discovered this and I'm finally all caught up! I'm LOVING this story and the way you've portrayed the characters. I really hope you're able to update soon!
6/3/2014 c13 3Terrence Rogue
I just stumbled over this story and I absolutely love it. I really like the strong, confident Hermione and the boys are great. Love the pairing. I'm really excited to see what's next.
5/24/2014 c13 meldz
ohhh love this, thanks for updating. i love it when you concentrate on the trio's relationship as hunters and

as..ahem..future...oh you know what i mean. cant believe though that you managed to put an entire season in one

chapter. i will prepare myself for the next chapter, thanks again.
5/24/2014 c13 1Piotessa
Finally an Update ;) Great Chapter so far. I can't wait to see the next one and hope you update super fast because I am at the edge of my seat right now and want to know how Hermione will react to Dean comeing back to Life and how will Sam treat her now when they finally meet again. Please update asap :)
5/23/2014 c13 1leeeila
awesome! hope you write more :)
5/23/2014 c13 2allisondasher
oooh! can't wait for what's coming next!
5/23/2014 c13 3punkyredhead
Wow. I loved the chapter. I still love the lit bits and pieces you are still throwing in there about their bond or connection. The icy feeling she had was when Dean died. And when she woke up her magic hurting was because of them too. I hope she gets in touch and stays in touch with Bobby. It would be good for both of them. I am always looking forward to thr next update. Keep up the great work.
5/23/2014 c13 anthraquinblue
I think Hermione should become friends with Gabriel independent of the Winchesters. It would be a nice side twist.
5/23/2014 c13 Annalelle
Well damn. So much happened in this chapter. I hope Sam feels guilty for yelling at Hermione. I also want Hermione to find him.
5/23/2014 c13 57mariteri
I loved the new chapter. I thought it was a great idea to remain focused on Hermione rather than the Winchesters. Let's face it, fans of the show know what happened already. Excellent work and I can't wait to read more soon.
5/17/2014 c3 meldz
why pray tell settle for one when she can have BOTH!
5/17/2014 c2 meldz
i really don't get what the big deal about messing timeline. this is FAN FICTION. the brilliant writers can do what they want if it will give sense to the story and we, the readers can enjoy them. if reader or comment about timelines they should stop reading crossovers sheesh.
5/3/2014 c12 2SlytherinQueen86
I love this story! :-) I hope to read more soon! :-)
258 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »