FanFiction.Net
for To Call A Place Home

1/30 c22 Guest
Updates?
1/26 c9 DreamNotFound'er
Actually, Harry cast more than one Unforgiveable,I don't know if there's any others,but I can remember at least four,apart from the one you mentioned he Imperiused Gornuk and a Death Eater(I forgot his name)and Cruciated Amycus so you know.
1/26 c4 Michele
Harrys an idiot. If he shows them any memories about horcruxws, Dumbledore will probably figure it out and then he'll kill harry himself if he has to. He and the rest of them have clearly shown they regard harry (and anyone else from another world) as less important than any of their own lives
1/26 c3 Michele
Oh man if i was harry i wouldnt tell em shit! How rude! They steal him with no apologies and make it impossible to go back home without fighting their war. Even if it was an adult that came itd be fucked up. No matter how desperate they are, thats disgusting! I hope harry doesnt go along with this crap not even fir a chance to get to know his parents
1/23 c1 1Joe Lawyer
They called for the strongest? I wish there was something in this chapter, maybe even just the smallest hint to indicate that's true for this Harry. Some indication of great magical power, skill, or training, something that sets him apart from canon Harry... something. I can't see anything in chapter to support this "strongest" stuff. And that's worrying me.
1/19 c22 klb1234
Really enjoying this story. I liked the life debt addition, really well written. Looking forward to the next update.
1/15 c22 Guest
Ti prego aggiorna questa storia è fantastica
1/13 c2 Guest
Per favore aggiorna
1/4 c1 Guest
Per favore aggiorna non vedo l'ora di leggerne di più
1/3 c22 Guest
Please update
12/31/2022 c22 Guest
Oh my goooooood how I love this story! Can’t even wait for more!
12/30/2022 c22 Guest
Capitulo 23 ️
1/1 c3 cheese12345
this story is so good!
12/26/2022 c22 Aimee
I was so happy to read this again and see all the updates! Really looking forward to the next chapter!
12/22/2022 c1 Jilyfan33
I've reread this story three times and it's wonderful. My favorite part is the dragon part. The connection between Nat and Harry is so interesting. Each chapter is very long, so I think it will take a lot of time for you to update each time, and I am looking forward to the epic ending you promised. Please read the private message I sent, something important.
3,109 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »