for The Experimental Redhead

9/25/2013 c3 Savidge-Hokage
Tsunade's homophobia ended ? I believe you meant hemophobia which is the fear or blood, where as homophobia is the fear of homosexuls. also you need to put more fullstops and comers in to break up your sentenceis
9/25/2013 c3 naruchan84
displite being short chapters it is a good story keep up the good work
9/25/2013 c3 Guest
lol, tsunade with homophobia
9/25/2013 c3 Guest
What about kushina and itachi and random girl pairing? This story is interesting so far. What will happen next int the story? Please make chapter longer! Please update Solon!
9/25/2013 c3 Akula1986
the story is very good potential but your chapter should be longer
it reads too quickly to an end
9/24/2013 c3 Kinunatzs The Eternal
it's a nice fic but the problem is it's too short!
9/24/2013 c3 1ddcj1990
This is a ok chapter wish it was longer but anyways is Haku a girl in this story also I think the pairing should be Kushina/Haku/Hana Inuzuka
9/24/2013 c2 8KM Donovan
While I'm interested in this story, the permanent gender switch raises a few flags for me. Namely, Pairings, are you putting naruto (kushina) with a boy, or are you going the yuri route? And if so, how are you going to deal with the issue of children at a later date. No matter how you play it, the village will expect naruto to have a child at some point, which makes a pure yuri pairing difficult, unless you went the futa route, something alot of people avoid for various reasons.
9/23/2013 c2 Guest
what a great fic. cant wait to read the next chapter. rate it a 9
9/11/2013 c2 11Read my stuff 007
awesome update please
9/11/2013 c2 Guest
I like it so far. as for pairing, haku. If yuri, Tenten. please keep writing more.
9/11/2013 c2 1riggerrig
I like it. To my knowledge this has a unique beginning, and it makes sense. That being said the chapters could be a a little longer. So far the only thing you could do to ruin it would to be a kushina x sasuke, yuri, or harem. I would like to see a no pairing or a kushina x haku or kiba. That is just my opinion.
9/11/2013 c2 1ddcj1990
Sweet chapter I like it
9/11/2013 c2 6Von Kreuz
Some small mistakes here and there, but nice idea I have to say

I look forward to the next chapter :)
9/10/2013 c1 No Account Guy
Great story it is very interesting and looking forward to reading more.
Being in Nami no kuni during the Wave arc - it would be a good twist to the story (so my opinion is probably yes) but it is ultimately up to you.
The time skips - this is also your choice (word of advice try to keep flashbacks shorter then present time content if included in the same chapter)
56 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »