for Cold Runs and Warm Touches

9/26/2017 c1 12Gone Random
Perfection, as always! Why wasn't this a multi-chap fic? Love your writing, love you! Thanks for the inspiration. I really miss these two and your take on them.
12/22/2016 c1 19YokaiShinari
Sweet, but not too much, so it's perfect. :)
6/12/2016 c1 Guest
Love it!
2/14/2015 c1 Guest
Hehe cute!
4/16/2014 c1 9stepstate
I've read several of your TWD stories this afternoon and wanted to let you know I have enjoyed them all. Also, your titles are really good and help draw me into reading them :) Steph
11/18/2013 c1 TheRealSonia
OMG! I wish that would happen on the show!
11/4/2013 c1 60Madam Mare
Loved it! Great job!
10/15/2013 c1 3In All The Chaos
Aw, that was wonderful and sweet. :) Totally adorable Carylesque playful moment. Thanks for sharing.
10/9/2013 c1 62Noxid Anamchara
Holy shit did I love this. Especially the touch of her wearing Daryl's shirt in the end.
9/15/2013 c1 Guest
well very nice.

Although British readers will think it a lot more racy than you intended since in the Uk pants underpants!
9/3/2013 c1 58superfelix
She bent inward against him, hid her face from the rain behind his back. Felt sorry that he had no such protection...wonderful line.

Oh yeah so soaked they have to change their clothes...in one room! Perfect.

She didn't once feel her trust in him waver...oh yeah!

Something bubbled in her gut and she happily let it simmer as she pulled the tee shirt over her head. It was too big for her, old and worn and full of holes.
It was his.
Carol smiled at him then, noted his flickering gaze and small, awkward grin.
She was much warmer, now...love this end!
9/2/2013 c1 CastielIsMySpiritAnimal
Can I just live here?
9/2/2013 c1 11i luv ewansmile
Aww. Nice story.
9/2/2013 c1 16FrozenSoldier
You know, I think I would die if even one of your stories happened in the show.

This is so cute, and I just as it should be. Never stop writing Caryl, okay? :P
9/2/2013 c1 9GhibliGirl91
That was adorable. I don't need full on romantic resolution as much as I used to, I always prefer UST.
20 Page 1 2 Next »