for Ways to Prank a Dr Who Fanatic

6/9/2018 c1 catspats31
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken:

Entries not allowed:

You are better off making one-shots or drabbles based off of each entry on the list. Please don't disturb the story section with a story that is nothing but non-story related material.
12/4/2013 c7 8Moboy1
Lol these are awesome! However, Chapter 7 was confusing. You mixed up "he" and "she" many, many times. Other than that, it's awesome!
9/25/2013 c4 Guest
Sorry but its fob watch and mummy that's not mommy but mummy
9/25/2013 c6 Somnone
How about the good old golden contacts and strong lighting, " I am Bad Wolf, I create myself"?;)
9/24/2013 c6 The Inquirer
Hi! I saw this and was really curious about what it was.
This is great. I mean, doing this would be really mean, but it would be very amusing. I can see why people would be tempted to do such things. I've enjoyed reading the past ones. Maybe Slitheen? But that would be kind of difficult...
Update soon! :D
-TI
9/4/2013 c2 Kitty
You could draw little marks on your arm like you saw the silence. My friend did that and it freaked me out so much
9/2/2013 c1 Guest
XD I SHALL GO AND RELEASE THE ETERNALNDRUMS ONTO THE WOOOORRRRLLLDDD! Or at least a very gullible whovian
9/3/2013 c2 1Emily Alice Cullen
I'm not sure how to put this exactly, but you could make someone think that they're living in 'Pete's World' by having someone dress up as Rose Tyler and having 'Rose' ask if they've seen a police box anywhere, if they've seen a mysterious crack in a wall, yada yada. Make her seem desperate to get somewhere. Sorry, not good with pranks! Yours are hilarious though! XD
9/3/2013 c2 1madmanwithascrewdriver
It's called a fob watch, not a fogwatch
9/3/2013 c2 KarahKoala99
Lol, this is genius! I'd love to try this sometime!
9/2/2013 c1 2Ziggy Starburst
If you need help I pranked my brother by getting all my friends round and pretending the slitheen were coming (they actually fell for it) then i got catapults full of vinegar stuff and when he came home we opened fire and he totally freaked :)