for Behind the Bathroom Door

11/15/2021 c1 Pinumbit
One of the best AUs I've read of NaruSaku.
8/2/2020 c1 Aliveeeee
Amazing whahahah so sweet noice whhahah
7/8/2019 c1 Guest
Absolutely beautiful!
1/22/2019 c1 theGamabunta
The fluff has killed me. I hope you're happy.

Bunta away!
11/27/2018 c1 Naruto
It was amazing i love how it was writen just totally amazing keep it up ! Believe it!
3/24/2018 c1 Guest
Loved this story.
10/8/2017 c1 MoonsLily
This was so adorable! I liked the relationship buildup between Naruto and Sakura. And the scene where she goes to confess to Naruto, I could practically see her storming down the hallway screaming his name and him mistaking it for a beat down. It never fails to amaze me at how strong and powerful he is and could beat anyone down but cowers in the angry presence of Sakura. Oh and thx for adding in a bit of Sasuhina, it and Narusaku are my two otps in Naruto!
8/1/2017 c1 ragnaryg
It truly was a wonderful story, and all the sadness turning into happiness was something I really wanted to see for Naruto and Sakura. Thank you, a lot
4/20/2016 c1 guystryder
I liked it a lot! One grammatical error at the end: .. she smiled at the blonde idiot [who] was staring at her lovingly.
11/28/2015 c1 la canelle
It was beautiful, I like it.
2/22/2015 c1 1PoptartsToaster
Haha cute story! I loved the Suspense of the story since Sakura sooner or later will find out that Kyuubi is Naruto! xD
1/25/2015 c1 Green Tea fan
This is super cute!
11/19/2014 c1 kidloco
I love it
11/18/2014 c1 3Iron Monkey Fist
I has lots of fun reading this. I'm not sure why Naruto stayed in love with Sakura all these years considering he didn't have the same closeness with her in the manga, but it's a fluff piece, so I'm okay with that.

It's an AU fic and those generally don't do much for me, but this one did. I liked basic concept, I liked the way you portrayed the characters and maintained the fabric from which they were fashioned in the manga, and I like the final resolution in which all seems to be well.

Good work on this: