for A life filled with Grace

7/23/2019 c5 Guest
Don't worry at all about Jack having a Doctorate. These days in the USAF you require at least a Masters to make O-6 (Colonel), so it's not a stretch at all. Lots of people in the Military have multiple degrees (even many Enlisted), the myth that everyone in the Military are idiots that can't get a "real" job is just that, a myth. The Military are just like any group of people, some genius level and yes some idiots, and everything in between.
8/31/2018 c34 AgentKalGibbs
Man, that Santa would’ve been stomped into bits and in the trash bin down the road if it were me...!
8/31/2018 c31 AgentKalGibbs
Wow, the emotions...!
8/31/2018 c20 AgentKalGibbs
Okay that was brilliant!
8/31/2018 c12 AgentKalGibbs
Awww!
5/5/2017 c1 teteadler
this is the best sam and jack fanfic. i couldnt even breath when i was reading it
10/31/2016 c18 4SpyotaT'Val
I hadn't reviewed any previous chapters because I wanted to take it all in. However, I just had to after Kowalski's "..get down on your bad knee, and beg her to marry you before it's too late" line that was freaking hilarious! You write Kowalski so well.
10/15/2015 c34 PineappleSmoothie3.0
I have just gorged myself in this story when I was supposed to be doing my uni assignment. This is a work of art and I absolutely loved it. You are extremely talented and I applaud you creativity. I have no idea how I haven't come across this one before but I'm glad I have.

This was awesome and now I'm going to check out you other ones!
6/17/2015 c34 Cheekiegurl89
Any chance of more?

So will jack outlive sam ) so sam will age but jack will stay young... like lois and clark? Poor sam hows she gonna cope when shes 45 and hes still a perfect 28 year old man?
3/7/2015 c4 2FanFicForever
I'm late in finding this one for some reason, but I'm working my way through and I LOVE it!

I couldn't wait until the end of the story to write this and add it to my favorite stories!
6/10/2014 c34 68fanka77
hehe, I love it! Can't wait for more!
2/12/2014 c34 Guest
creepy Santa so funny. love this ideas. keep going.
2/12/2014 c34 2BoereTannie
2/12/2014 c34 dpdp
Cute and funny. More please.
2/12/2014 c34 12LoneWolfOneill
I whete to start ? Jack just wants to be a toys r us kid. His toys Just cost more. Jack and Gracie is going to drive Sam crazy. I had tears of laughter at SAMs reaction to the Rudolph plush toy and Santa. I had a particularly bad day and you put a smile on my face. Thank you.
312 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »