for A life filled with Grace

10/17/2013 c12 JodyMarie
I just LOVE this Story!
10/15/2013 c11 Guest
Thanks for the update, keep them coming
10/17/2013 c12 vcm
Awww. So sweet through and through. Good job on the "getting busy" portion. Nothing explicit but definite messages getting through.
10/17/2013 c12 10XFchemist
Cute! 3
10/17/2013 c12 Yol
This was such a cute and lovely chapter, had me smiling throughtout the chapter. Thanks for posting and was so happy to see the update. You made my day, not only a beautiful day outside, but this was delightful to read. More pleasssssse.
10/15/2013 c11 Guest
Excellent chapter don't worry only go a M rating if you are comfortable.
10/17/2013 c12 zats
Sex marathon and Gracie's first steps. What more could you want. Look forward to another chapter.
10/17/2013 c12 mmkbrook
Nice to see all of Jack's talents. Of course I am referring to him being a baba. Those pancakes sound scrumptious, too.
10/15/2013 c11 vcm
Tease! Nice chapter but waaay too short. Oh well, at least we have something to look forward to.
10/15/2013 c11 dpdp
Very nice. Cute and sweet. More please.
10/15/2013 c11 2nicimac
Hi, this is great! I haven't read fanfic for a year or so and am thrilled people are still writing decent SG1 stuff. I'd be interested in beta-ing if you still need one.
If not, good luck with the rest and I really look forward to reading it.
10/15/2013 c11 ADM SG1
The last two chapters have been great. I love the way you write jack, Sam and Gracie's is one great nanny. I wish I had some one like her to spoil me. Gracie's birthday party is going to be a blast. Sams father is going to have more than a few words for poor jack. Keep up the great work. ( lonewolfoneill, this is my alter ego)
10/15/2013 c9 LadyMo
A very frustrated Jack is no fun for Janet. I am surprise Janet has not shot him something, not sure what she could give him but I am sure it would have made her feel better.
:-)
10/15/2013 c11 4ElphieRiaAddams
i've been following this story since you posted the second chapter and can I just say I love this. I don't normally like AU when Sam isn't military but you've got their characters down to a fine art and Grace is just the cutest. Well done and I can't wait to read more!
10/15/2013 c11 10XFchemist