for A life filled with Grace

10/10/2013 c9 ADM SG1
This was a funny chapter. I loved the pen light tree. Then the Janet's reaction was absolutely funny. A bored jack is trouble for the base. I think general Hammond would prefer a GAO-uld invasion than jack running around. Time frame matters only in a canon story. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the party.
Btw this is lone wolf. This is my other account.
10/10/2013 c9 K'MI.974
hilarious! :D
10/10/2013 c9 robinbishop1231
:) I shouldn't be reading at work, but I had to see what happens next! Such a sweet story. Love it!
10/6/2013 c8 zats
Love your story I found about Sam being a civilian worker for the SGC. The little girl is just so cute with Jack. Hope to read more soon.
10/4/2013 c8 vcm
Very nice story. Just read it straight through. Great.
10/4/2013 c8 dpdp
Very nice More please.
10/4/2013 c8 Yol
Lovely chapter and glad Jack finally talked to Sam about Charlie. Your are doing a great job and hope to see another soon. More pleasssssse.
10/4/2013 c8 JodyMarie
So glad Jack told her about Charlie. Open communication is important in any relationship. Lovely chapter. Thanks!
10/4/2013 c8 LadyMo
This was good. He came right out and told her no matter how hard it was. Good for him and good for her.
10/4/2013 c8 10XFchemist
I am a little confused about the timing of this fic.
You said in the previous chapter that Jack is 41 so I guess you are choosing to believe what he said in Brief Candle (that he was 40 in that episode, so born in 1957). And so the story should be set around s2 of the show. But before Sam said there are 16 years between them, so Jack should be born in 1952 (like we saw in his file in another episode) since Sam is born in 1968.
And you just said Charlie died 10 years before but it just goes against everything described above...so what?
And for the Beta. I agree with the other reader. English is not my language so I guess I could easily find typos, misspellings and grammar mistakes but I am not sure how useful I could be about construction of the sentences or other Beta suggestions. It's up to you.
10/4/2013 c8 13DorothyOz
Nice story and nice chapter. I love a sweet, fatherly Jack.

I don't normally offer myself as a beta because I'm not native English speaker, even thou I have a pretty good level, and because I don't have much time, so I can be pretty slow in anything fanfiction related. But seeing how you're looking so desperately I could do it, at least for now. I've never done it, so I don't know how good I'll be, but I'm willing to give it a try. If you find a native English speaker to beta-read for you later, I'll step down. I'm saying this not because it's a problem for me (more like a new experience) but because I really think they'll do a better job than me. Every language has things that only native speakers understand...
Anyway, if you want me to do it, just PM me :-)
10/4/2013 c8 mmkbrook
Very warm and very nice update.
10/1/2013 c6 Julia
Love this story ! It's a beautiful story! Please update again really soon!
10/2/2013 c7 LadyMo
I really enjoyed the picture I had as I was reading of Jack in a bathing suit, wet, dripping, flat stomach and wonderful muscles. Thanks for that.
10/2/2013 c6 LadyMo
This was a very cute chapter. thanks.
312 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »