for A life filled with Grace

10/2/2013 c7 sg1star
Really enjoying chapter..fluff or not...its well written and flows like silk
10/1/2013 c7 Yol
Fluff is always nice and makes me feel good, and helps me with RL. Hope you stay strong and keep the faith, I hope things work out for you. Stay in there and stay strong. Love this story and keep updating pleasssse. Like your style of writing.
10/1/2013 c7 dpdp
Sweet chapter. More please.
10/1/2013 c6 dpdp
Great. Very cute.
10/1/2013 c7 12LoneWolfOneill
Great family story, I love it. Fluff works just as we'll for stories. I Sappose you left out the death rays from the other women to keep it rated G.
10/1/2013 c7 mishellina
Another wonderful chapter! I am really enjoying this story. Please do not let anyone discourage you from writing what you want. I happen to like "fluffy" stories. I have too much stress in my life to enjoy reading "gloom and doom" - I find them to be depressing. Keep up the great work and please update soon!
10/1/2013 c7 ad694
Ignore the critics. You enjoy it and I'm entertained. In fact I love this story if that helps. Keep it up, you have one fan here!
10/1/2013 c1 26wackyjacqs
I've only read the first chapter, and usually I'm wary when it comes to AU fics, but I'm quite enjoying this one so far!

I like the different backstory with Sam's personal life, but you've kept it the similar as to how Sam and Jack meet. I had to laugh at the surly Colonel though when he almost tripped while running on the treadmill – I could just picture the scene.. it's also more amusing when it happens to someone else and not me. Even if it is in fanfiction. Also, Daniel and Kawalsky's conversation just prior to the 'Briefing Room' meeting is great – they really did stitch poor Jack up! I look forward to reading more!
10/1/2013 c7 10XFchemist
Who said fluff isn't good?
I do like reading angsty fics too, but only with a happy ending. But sometimes the angst is just too much that reading is kinda painful.
So I love fluffy stories too. They make me smile.
Keep writing.
10/1/2013 c7 K'MI.974
Sweet!
10/1/2013 c7 mmkbrook
Nice update. Jack and Sam seem to be very happy together.
9/30/2013 c6 K'MI.974
*smiling* Sweet!
9/30/2013 c6 Yol
Lovely chapter, nice to read how they heard Jack's comment to Grace. Wish I could have a Molly as my cook, I don't like to cook much but do like good homemade food like my mom used to make when she was alive. Miss her very much and can relate to Molly cause you write her as being a very kind soul.
9/30/2013 c6 12LoneWolfOneill
I loved the way jack acts around Gracie. He's seems to have lost some of his darkness. The grape vine will be a buzz with how big and bad the colonel is. I look for the marines to keep me informed.
9/30/2013 c6 viperbl69
Another great chapter. The first new story line i seen in a while. Please keep it a live.
312 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »