for A life filled with Grace

2/3/2014 c32 dpdp
Very nice. Looking forward to more.
2/3/2014 c32 vcm
I like mushy Jack tempered with tough Jack.. Very enjoyable chapter.
2/3/2014 c32 12LoneWolfOneill
A sexy chapter with a side of romance. Nicely done.
2/3/2014 c32 mmkbrook
This could melt the snow on my drive. WOW.
2/1/2014 c31 dpdp
Wonderful chapter.
2/1/2014 c31 vcm
Nice hashing out of the Sam issues. Looking forward to "steamy" chapter.
1/31/2014 c31 Yol
Very nice chapter, Jack is really telling Sam how much he loves her. Although Sam's has a point, don't think Jack will ever fight to stay at Sam's side and he did a great job explaining his feelings in this chapter. Update soon, can't hardly wait.
1/31/2014 c31 viperbl69
Well you did it again. IT IS GREAT! Can't wait for the next one. Super job.
1/31/2014 c31 zats
It is hard to believe Sam is insecure. She always came across differently. Look forward to the next chapter.
1/31/2014 c31 mmkbrook
And there are people who think Jack is dumb? Can't wait till 32 is up. Very nice update.
1/28/2014 c1 MJT
I enjoyed your story. It was sweet and made me smile. Thanks. Keep up the good work.
1/28/2014 c30 Kathie
Please give us the " old" Jack back! Lol
1/29/2014 c30 LadyMo
I liked this. I am not sure where it is going but it must be a dozie at least for Sam. Something is really eating her and I have not figured it out. I might have a guess or two but that is all.
1/29/2014 c29 LadyMo
Jack is very good in being a hero in many ways. Nice update and it turned out to be a nice day. now what is bothering Sam?
1/29/2014 c28 LadyMo
Yep it is nice to be around other women and talk and laugh. Men like to do that too, be around other men and talk and laugh. It seems that is something both genders need.
312 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »