for A life filled with Grace

11/22/2013 c22 acidpanda
I love where you are going with this so keep up the good work thanks for the updates
11/21/2013 c21 vcm
Nice twist with mini-me. Are they gonna wipe him clean to infancy? I hope not!
11/21/2013 c21 dpdp
Enjoying the story and its ups and downs. Thanks for the extra long chapter. the additional part with Thor was so funny. More please.
11/21/2013 c21 Yol
Wow, like that the clone will not be an exact copy of Jack, cause that can really make one feel so weird. Hope the Asgard give the video s of Jack and Sam at their intimate times, back to Jack and Sam. Wouldn't want those to get into the wrong hands for future black mail if one of the Asgard had an bad feelings toward our favorite couple.
Nice chapter, anxious for next update. Hope holidays will be good for you.
11/21/2013 c20 Yol
Oh yes so romantic of Jack, sweet and fluffy indeed. Wonder how Sam didn't notice the ring earlier, but then the story wouldn't have been so romantic if you got to technical. Great job on this one.
11/21/2013 c21 mmkbrook
Love this Loki, and the story was so funny. I can see the looks on Sam's and Jack's faces.

Glad Jacob was happy with the impending marriage.
11/15/2013 c20 cportera
Just finished this... So good so far. Keep it coming.
11/15/2013 c20 JoyousMcD
Tons and tons!
11/15/2013 c20 LadyMo
You are definitely loved! A nice simple but so wonderful proposal. I love how he put the ring on without her noticing. I also love him and Gracie singing. A great family image.
:-)
11/15/2013 c20 10XFchemist
Sweet chapter! I am sure they will celebrate during Gracie's nap!
11/15/2013 c20 Jackless
Awesome! ! I love when a new chapter hits my in box. And hate it when I finish reading it and have to wait for more. So please keep it coming lol.
11/14/2013 c20 vcm
Great proposal! Not too sappy. Perfect.
11/14/2013 c20 dpdp
Lovely. looking forward to more.
11/14/2013 c20 pain in the mikta
Luv you alright! ;-)
11/14/2013 c20 viperbl69
Ok we love thiiiiiiis much. Great way for Jack to ask. Your ideas are wonderful.
312 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »