for To catch a predator

9/12/2018 c1 A cat and a bunn
i stan this and im blessed you are born into this world to have made this so i can read this and die in peace
7/5/2018 c1 justsomeperson
Omg! XD ( ・ิω・ิ)
8/17/2017 c1 mr.spangingrob
there is no god
7/15/2015 c1 Jen-with-Pen
The hell is this. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. TAKE THAT LEVI. oh wait i love levi. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. I love this because its different. Good ideas.
3/17/2015 c1 Guest
he likes rape...SO DO I! XD
7/30/2014 c1 Guest
Gahh, Levi is really OOC in this fanfic...
7/12/2014 c1 3Zombie Mayhem
Wow how would know Levi was so creepy
6/15/2014 c1 guest
Oh look a Levi hater who has to make Levi a predator just because he can't stand the idea of women finding Levi attractive and shipping Levi with Mikasa. The amount of butthurt you have Zyzz makes me laugh. It's funny because in your other reviews to LeviMika stories you go on and on about how OOC it is for Mikasa to like Levi, yet you write Levi as a predator who wants to have sex with Eren.

Talk about OOC. Levi would never do that and isn't even gay. Even is Levi was gay, he wouldn't pick a someone like Eren. Eren is an idiot who doesn't even do anything but cry. The only time Eren is even useful is when he turns into a titan. Really why would Levi choose Eren out of all the other people who would freely throw themselves at Levi?

Much butthurt, and you are so insecure in your pairing that you feel the need to bash Levi just because some of the fandom ships Levi and Mikasa together.
5/22/2014 c1 otaku500
so funny when levi said' um I bring codoms with me everywhere ' sorry if I spelled something wrong
4/13/2014 c1 HollowJay19
lol haha funny stuff
2/10/2014 c1 sparkly
I don't like Levi in this one. But I must say it is very well written and funny.
12/13/2013 c1 6sortacrazi
Naomibaby, why don't you take a seat over here, please?
12/12/2013 c1 naomibaby
Hello
My name is Miss jesical,i saw your profile today and after going through it, i fill more interested to contact you ,i will like you to please send me an email at my email address via () for me to send you my picture and to tell you more about me. then from here we can move on.I will be waiting for your reply on my email address
jesical .via
10/29/2013 c1 2LaEspada
"Take a seat right over here" that line always makes me laugh. Lol
10/29/2013 c1 5moonsceptre