FanFiction.Net
for Amber Alert

2/19/2014 c18 Guest
Love the story, but hate the way Gav talks like a baby
2/18/2014 c29 Guest
Good chapter
2/19/2014 c29 3Whistlewind Wolf
Well I'm very lucky that you updated when I came back to the Les Mis archive for the first time in a long time. I was like, "I remember this story! :D"

Frozen reference? I would say Maximus, but Maximus was from Tangled. Hmm...Javert's 'defrosting' with Valjean, or calling Sarah 'princess'? The Javert one was a bit of a stretch, but it's the best I could come up with.

Hope you get enough free time to update quickly!
2/18/2014 c29 5Lesmizmaniac
Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/18/2014 c29 5hoogan
Very good! I missed you! And yes, Charlie's hair reminds me of Aaron's wig but the face doesn't.
1/23/2014 c28 Just a Guest
Yay! Glad you were finally able to update, waiting anxiously for the hospital scene.
I definitely think, regardless of how Thernardier might feel, 'Ponine should still forgive him. Not only is it the right thing to do, but it's also the Christ-like thing to do.
And if He can forgive the people who crucified him, she can forgive her father.

All that aside, can't wait for the next chapter and more family fluff. It really is a weird family when you think of it.
Cuz Gavroche is √ąponine's brother, so that would make him Uncle to the twins, and Courfeyrac would be his brother in law.
But, √ąponine raised him, so he's also like her son. Not by blood, by blood they're still brother and sister, but from the technical perspective, he's her 'son' as well, which would make Courfeyrac his step father/brother in law, and make him the twins' uncle/brother/ I don't even know what. ;)

This family tree is almost as crazy as the family tree from Once Upon a Time. (Almost.)

Loved the little mermaid reference! We went to Disney Florida for a family vacation, and we had just come out of the little mermaid show, and I asked my mom. "is it bad that Poor Unfortunate Souls is my favorite song from the little mermaid?"
And she's like, "uh, yeah."
:) update soon!
1/23/2014 c28 Guest
Good chapter! :)
1/23/2014 c28 Alex-samsprout
Wow, great chapter,loved it!
1/3/2014 c27 Guest
Awesome chapter
1/2/2014 c27 7harrypotterfanforever247
This is an amazing story! I love it! I was wondering if you can right a story where the others find Grantaire after his... attempt? It just sounds so cute and fluffy and though I have an idea on how it would go I would love to read your take on it! You write them all really well and I think it would be truely amazing! Thank you!
1/2/2014 c27 1Jeanne Prouvaire
No, Gav was just right in character!
1/1/2014 c27 23Sophie Capulet
Aawwww Gav is so cute!
1/1/2014 c27 5Lesmizmaniac
That was so cute! I'm crying on the inside! Amazing chapter!
1/1/2014 c26 23Sophie Capulet
Please update soon! I love this story
12/31/2013 c26 5Lesmizmaniac