for Branches on the Tree of Time

4/30 c1 Guest
546465465
3/12 c17 ironhair
This as scary, amazing ,mind bending and awesome, all at once.
Ty for writing and sharing it with us.
3/12 c1 ironhair
Reading.
Always wondered about that "flesh" limitation nonsense. Why not leather / human skin bags?
7/19/2020 c17 PappyOldGuy
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
3/4/2020 c17 Gamelord42
Phenomenal! This is my first terminator fic and I doubt I could find a better one. Thank you for pointing out and explaining why skynet would be the way it is in the movies and for properly using time travel fuckery! Thank you for this fantastic story!
9/6/2019 c17 2Starrojas
Well, that ended about as well as I thought it might.

Not quite benevolent...

You hit the hammer with it’s inhumanity, though. A lot of people like to pretend that AI’s are children who don’t understand and not machines that never well.

Thank you for the wonderful story.
4/17/2019 c17 TheChairIsAgainstTheWall
Well, that was confusing and scary and really cool. Nice work.
4/3/2019 c17 Guest
This is just excellent.
9/20/2018 c1 Reader
FYI typo: "and knew that she'd find his story intriguing, but there were more a huge number of potential pitfalls."
6/16/2018 c16 5Perfect Carnage
Having subjected myself to Genisys I plead for a sequel where the T-5000 comes across the future made by cooperation with Athena and then tries to unmake it while it uses its own time travel capabilities to defend itself.

Amongst other things.
5/13/2018 c17 57Shieldage
Oh, I get it! The first Terminator killed the right Eric and the wrong Sarah Connor, survived to update Skynet with the stolen time travel information and, when the future happened, a new Terminator was sent back with the kill all the Sarah Connors in the phone book strategy as seen in the first movie? Except this story is set in a timeline where that second Terminator had its course interrupted or redirected? Very cool. Great explanation for the non-replicating memory metal of the liquid Terminator generation.
3/20/2018 c8 1MaiWishes
Clever, Im liking thhis story
1/16/2018 c17 samics
It's sad that such a great story isn't going to reach most of the members of ffnet just because the movie fanfiction has so few followers. Imagine this being written for Harry Potter or Naruto, the reach of the story would be larger by 2 orders of magnitude if not more.
Great story, next stop your profile to look into other works!
10/16/2017 c1 Reymen
Now imagine trying to turn this into a movie.
9/29/2017 c17 Guest
It's 12.51... and it's dark outside. I can't sleep, I am thinking too much and I am losing grip on my sanity...
132 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »