for Light in the Darkness Part 1

10/10/2018 c1 Guest
Just so you know, a "Dark Jedi" and a "Sith" are two different things.
4/29/2016 c6 4gold crown dragon
pt2 man
6/22/2015 c2 Hunter Hagen
I love the brutality. The length... I'm not whining and you make the stories how you please, but the only way these could be any better in my opinion is if they were longer (not that they need to be) I like how you described the force lightning. Haven't seen much description of the variety even though that is a thing.
6/22/2015 c1 Hunter Hagen
Me again, I don't know if you can tell what chapter This review is for so I'll tell you it's for page one again. I just wanted to say one last thing... I really like his name and the costume you described. Both seem perfect for the Star Wars universe... Pretty much all of this seems like it could snuggly fit into the Star Wars universe.
6/22/2015 c1 Hunter Hagen
Wonderful wording, dramatic dialogue, and creative scene. I like the reaper take. I love the brutal setting of the scene. I really like where this series could go.
3/24/2015 c6 3one.who.reads
Interesting. An alternate star wars universe where sadoniss fills the roll of Darth Vader and this Lucius character replaces emperor Palpatine.
2/18/2015 c2 14Dreadendor
Technically you have it wrong, Decapitated is when someones head is cut off, if an arm or leg is cut off then you would use sever/severed, although, sever(ed) could also be used in place of decapitated, for example; 'Mace Windu severed Jango's head with a swing of his purple lightsaber'
3/10/2014 c5 The Master
This was a good story, until this chapter. You really had to give him so many powers? Can you say overkill? Overpowered? Seriously? "Can't be killed?" Wish-fulfilment at its finest right here. I couldnt even finish this chapter. And did you review your own story? Fucking lame dude.
3/11/2014 c6 12Ophelia'song
This was a really good chapter. I like Saddoness's jealously that Raven could be charmed by Malchior. You captured her heart break very well. This episode is really what made me fall in love with her because she like me could get lost in lies and be taken advantage and it showed she was human. And it turned out Saddoness isn't as evil as he thought he was lol Great work.
3/10/2014 c4 Ophelia'song
Aww that chapter was sweet lol. Seeing a softer side to Saddoness was nice. It was also nice to see Raven find comfort in some because in a way they are both lonely and I hope Saddoness realizes that.
3/10/2014 c5 Son of Helios
and just like that, you lost me. he's a super powered (also over-powered to begin with) sith. you just had to add a shit ton of extra powers? was that really necessary? this sounds to me more like a wish-fulfillment, self-insert story. can you say over-powered much? you started out with a really good idea going, but you just killed it.
3/6/2014 c3 Ophelia'song
youAwsome first 3 chapters! I have to say that you have a nature ability to weave words together, with time and practice you will see great improvement. I find most new authors have a hard time with fluidity and detail but it's clear those things come naturally to you. One thing I did notice though is at times you fall between the past and present tense which is not uncommon. I myself even struggle with do just keep that in mind when you write. I like suspense this story has and I can't wait to see more of it. Keep up the good work :-)
12/29/2013 c7 Cf96
Just found this I like it so far
9/12/2013 c5 12Princess Unikitty
hmm. very interesting development.
9/10/2013 c4 coldblue
Another great chapter.

They finally meet.

I hope Darth Sadoness remembers soon, BUT can't harm Raven for his personal feelings. It great drama.

Keep up the good work.