for Life of a Drifter

1/20/2017 c1 27917brat
I would love to read more of this and I seriously hope that you decided to update this again soon because I would just love to see where you are going to go with this story.
5/1/2016 c1 FlamingStar1
PLEASE UPDATE!
6/2/2014 c1 Leader of the imagination
This story is good why haven't you continued it. This would of probably been and really good story
1/1/2014 c1 Shattered Star
Please write more.
9/14/2013 c1 10Alice Nyte
Love it! I say luna for his first companion. She quirky and one of my favorite characters. Update soon! :D
9/13/2013 c1 Melikalilly
I love this story
9/10/2013 c1 6Mad about the Boro
Nice start, though I hope the actual chapters will be longer. Keep it up.
p.s. for the companion, go with Luna, she's always a fun character, plus you can make a point of having them encounter beings that match her descriptions of nargles, snorkacks & heliopaths (you know, just to make people question is she really is crazy or if she's onto something; after all, there's a thin line that separates the crazy people from the visionaries...)
Either way, keep up the good work.
9/10/2013 c1 1yanoifeelhorrid
Can't wait looks like a great story!
9/9/2013 c1 NadaZilch
Hmm. Interesting. I'm hoping for more. I wonder what his purpose could be. I wish he and the Doctor could be friends
9/8/2013 c1 Sabine
liked the first chapter, can't wait to see what you do next and how the doctor and he meet
9/7/2013 c1 NotaFro
Slightly disappointed by your rejection of Neville as my choices for companions would've been him and Luna, but as that's no longer an option I'd have to say Luna. Or an OC as Luna's probably the only one open-minded enough. I love the Harry Potter stories, but I don't think much of the characters, as in, if I met them in reality I really wouldn't like them, but I don't like many people so...
9/7/2013 c1 Semi-Professional Scotsman
Why not Luna?
9/5/2013 c1 4Enchantress Starlina
you should make luna his companion because she is very open minded and cares about all creatures, real and imaginary.
9/5/2013 c1 serialkeller
Looking forward to more, although I have no idea who the drifter is as I haven't seen much doctor who
9/4/2013 c1 10ultima-owner
understanding is better than nothing
17 Page 1 2 Next »