for Gotham Arise

3/28/2014 c6 9Goingdownwithmyshipz
This was an amazing chapter I loved it you did an amazing job!
3/27/2014 c6 23a2zmom
So glad to see an update. The fact that the kidnappers had Dick's fake fingerprints indicates these are not run of the mill criminals. I can't wait to see where this goes.
2/10/2014 c5 Falseface
Oh my gosh...
10/27/2013 c5 41Jeva
... oh no. I love it. I love the cliffhanger. poor Dick. getting slammed with everything left and right. but yes, I'll be stalking this one 'w'
10/25/2013 c5 KK
No no no! Dami and Timmy! It's okay your big brothers and sisters are coming! Please let them be coming and do not get Dick arrested again, he seems to spend too much time in the police offices not even counting the times he's worked there.
10/20/2013 c5 23a2zmom
Man, I absolutely love how tough Babs is here. She's my favorite character after Dick and you're really doing her justice.

And that ending - woah - looks like Dick is being set up.
10/20/2013 c5 AirBorne3
Hmm, even Jason took the death hard
9/27/2013 c4 KK
Aw, I love Jason! Wahoo! Dick's my favorite (character ever) but I love the dynamic that is made when Jason and Dick are 'getting along' (or the bat equivalent at least). And yay Cass gets to meet her brother. From what I know Helena and Damian are Bruce's biological kids but Dick, Jason, Tim and Cass have all been adopted. Oddly enough though it is arguable that Dick is Bruce's favorite he is the last to be adopted.
Sorry for the rambling I just love your fic so much it stimulates my little gray cells.
9/25/2013 c4 AirBorne3
Now Jason is going to be brought in. I wonder how he is going to act now that Bruce is dead.
9/13/2013 c3 KK
Unfortunately I foresee Tim's problems only increasing when Damian wakes up... he's not really an Angel child is he?
9/12/2013 c3 Guest
I'm guessing Jason is going to come in and save them?
9/8/2013 c2 Guest
Oh no! Who's going to save them?! You better update soon!
9/8/2013 c1 KK
Interesting story idea I really want to hear more. It's one of those twists that DC put in that just begs the question: what if. Please continue, I'll be interested in reading it.
9/5/2013 c1 a2zmom