for Goodbyes

2/22/2005 c1 Nadhari Sauda
NO...I wanted to cry...
12/10/2002 c1 Denial
I like your Witchblade fan fiction, and I appreciate your review. I'm a big fan of the Darkness series, but it never occured to me to write fan fiction based on a comic. You took a good idea and ran with it, I like your flow, really handleing the dialogue well. Ill keep an eye out for more comic based story, thanks for the good read.
10/22/2002 c1 Venus Smurf
Awww! That's so sad! Are you going to expand on this at all? I promise to worship you if you somehow find a way to resurrect Ian. He's too compelling a character to kill off.

This was great, either way. You've got a true gift with language, and I sincerely hope you continue to exercise it. The world needs more authors like yourself.
9/27/2002 c1 KatrinaHawke
Awesome vignette... when are you going to write the story that goes along w/it? Soon, I hope...

Katrina
9/16/2002 c1 11Spin11
A bittesweet and moving piece! A wonderful job well done! =)
9/15/2002 c1 Oldemystic
A gem of a short story. It was powerful, moving, and (for me) was an unconsidered end to the Sara/Ian story. Although it raises many question, especially: "Who got the better of Nottingham?", I feel that adding to it would diminish what you have written. A well-done, haunting moment. Two-thumbs up!
9/15/2002 c1 LaFemmeLurker
Damn! That was very powerful. It left me wanting for more.

Thanks for sharing.

P.S. It is not crap.
9/14/2002 c1 Jenileigh
I thought that was very good!
9/14/2002 c1 Lady Hawke
Oh please oh please oh please oh please finish it and please don't let Ian really be dead! Great story, you did a great job! Keep writing!
9/14/2002 c1 7Divamercury
Awesome but sad. I liked it, but I wish it had been a little longer. Great job!

~DM