for Harry Potter and the Other Path

12/14/2020 c10 Bladow
man fuck Dumbledore in this chapter. like yeah, just let the 11 year old get the shit kicked out of him by skinheads, that's an idea
9/29/2020 c31 Salazar Nightshade
this is the Best story I've read since forever... hope I can find more stories like this.
9/12/2020 c4 Bladow
I am a HUGE fan of street-rat harry.
7/18/2020 c38 1kauthreader
I'm on ch38, and gotta say, fumbles is really pissing me off lmao. hope it gets better cuz I think I'll have to mentally kill him in a chapter or two lol
7/3/2020 c1 montanoaries9
trash, basically another naive potter and for the record he lives on the street for three years but doesn't learn a thing about it he's practically too naive to be able to live in the streets he's too out of character for it
5/30/2020 c41 1Fairy King Oberon
unfortunately, as much as I loved the start of this fic, it just got too dark too fast. don't get me wrong, I'm no stranger to really really dark fics, but when I read years one through four and it's all pranks and backtalk and lighthearted cockiness, before it comes to year five and it goes from dark level 2 to dark level 11 in the course of a single chapter and then stays that way, it's like ice water to the face. I will probably come back to it eventually, but for now I'm moving on
5/30/2020 c33 Fairy King Oberon
"We are Harry Potterhis good right hands"

and one must die at the hand of the other
for neither can live while the other survives
5/29/2020 c25 Fairy King Oberon
the fake is crouch
5/24/2020 c60 7PainedPage
THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME! I hated it, I loved it, I hated it some more, I loved it some more, it was amazing, I just couldn't stop reading. Love, love, love!
3/10/2020 c1 TyTheHistoryGuy

s/13364247/1/What-if-a-chocolate-frog-could-change-everything

s/11831350/1/Right-in-Front-of-Me-Book-1

s/8416349/1/Blood-Doesn-t-Make-Family
2/27/2020 c60 wolfzmasterz
Wow this is an amazing story, I am really glad that you posted it from where it was originally posted. So many twists and turns nothing being what you expect but in the end being exactly what should happen. Amazing.
1/7/2020 c16 Kyle
Is this U torrent or Bit Torrent?
1/7/2020 c12 Kyle
Snakes. I hate snakes. LOL. This is way better then the canon version though I am not sure why this is in the muggle technology section.
1/7/2020 c11 Kyle
Dumbledore's answer is the reason we have mass shootings. Bad guys don't read Gun Free Zone signs. Well actually they read it as guns are free! OH BOY!

Unlike Bloomberg (the most liberal source outside of CNN which most repost) the real stats show that gun free zones have the most violence and homicides. Also more people die by baseball bats then guns.

Dumbledore doesn't get if you don't defend yourself you will leave yourself open further down the road as a puppy to be kicked. We have 2nd amendment laws for a reason which you and your lefties (that are dying in numbers though China has plans to import 40 million illegal ones in for 2020 election meddling both volunteer and paid by an anonymous company).

Their are people WAY higher then the President or UN that want to control us.
1/6/2020 c5 Kyle
At this point the chapters should be renamed? What does this have to do with roofs?
179 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »