for Pokemon Movies

10/12/2020 c4 5Princess Silverstar
huh... if prof oak told ash that he is sam... then what makes gary
9/22/2020 c12 ray.sphere99
Incredible work as always keep up the great work on your story's
5/31/2020 c12 Zapdos articuno
By any chance are you going to do the black and white movies at all, as you only have up to the zoroark movie listed on you bio page?

Many thanks and keep up the good work

Zapdos articuno.
5/20/2020 c1 Guest
If you are going to get ash's mewtwo why not mew because mew and mewtwo are a duo you can't have ash have mewtwo and not mew
5/10/2020 c12 thor94
good chapter, but i expected ash taking a more important role, especially make full use of aura and psychi power.
Beside having tomo, the chapter was almost a copy of the movie plot without any change.
5/10/2020 c12 UltimateCCC
Will that Arceus be a boy or a girl regardless?
5/10/2020 c12 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent update
5/10/2020 c12 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and thank you for doing this movie :)
5/10/2020 c12 MrAndreOliveira
Amazing chapter.
keep up the good work.
5/10/2020 c12 Tony Anderson
Great work. Thank you for getting this out. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you next time.
5/10/2020 c12 WhiteEagle1985
A great chapter here.
4/12/2020 c11 BlackSnake3467
I couldn’t find ryanvanmetre18’s new name anywhere. But I’ll call you when I find his new name. And when Ash’s Pokemon Journey got updated today, why isn’t there a new chapter? Can you tell me why?
3/25/2020 c11 Guest
Love the chapter. And the next will be the Jewel of Life movie, which I'm excited about.

By the way, are you thinking about Ash to have him meet his psychic ancestor, Celeste? If yes, it would be cool and awesome if they ever meet when Ash, Tomo, Brock and Dawn travel through time along with Sheen girl.
3/17/2020 c11 Guest
I'm looking forward for the Jewel of Life movie.

Oh, in the back of my mind, I thought of Ash that he might be mind control by someone with something of a crystal thing that has the ability in controlling people.

The crystal thing might be the Red Chain.
12/26/2019 c11 Guest
When you do the movie of Jewel of Life, will Ash meet his psychic ancestor, Celeste?

If so, it would be cool if they meet each other for the first time.
211 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »