for The Ultimate Guide to Writing Smut Fic

10/7 c1 28Aelibia
Bless you

God the epithets is the fuckin T
10/6 c1 4Mythology216 the Beard King
Um. . . as a bearded man, I'm telling you that we do, in fact, stroke our beards.
And regularly at that. In fact, I was just stroking my beard while thinking of how to word this.
10/4 c1 annelise
9/20 c1 10Starryar
thank you so much for posting this. When I mean this saved my ASS, I really mean it. My content is loads better now
7/2 c1 Domno
Dude, this saved my skin
5/29 c1 28xTHEDARKNIGHTx
Thank you so much, this was so helpful for me because I really want to improve my smut writing because i always repeat stuff by accident.

and I recently got someone to help me beta my work before i post it because for a long time I used to edit my work myself (which I still do) but it was so much easier to see where i was going wrong and the person who is helping me is super nice and sweet.
4/30 c1 kinkykorok
i was wondering if there was a limit to a character thinking, "fuck." like is there a point where it can get annoying? or repetitive?
4/26 c1 4Tinie nyny
4/6 c1 2StarryBunnii
Thank you for this! ( ' v ' )
3/19 c1 stoneheartedvenusian
Thank you very much for posting this! Truly an amazing guide. Absolutely loved this help guide/list! Definitely favoriting for later use.
10/5/2019 c1 4ElOjoQueTodoLoVe
vine buscando cobre y encontré oro
8/25/2019 c1 Redbutterfly36
This really helps me with writing smut fanfics. Thanks for making this!
6/24/2019 c1 2AzuraTheGreatSage
I'm not sure when I'll need this, but I'm definitely favoriting This! Looks very informational.
6/6/2019 c1 Unknown
You really seem like an expert. I'll be using this to help me out in my first writing. Thank you!
5/22/2019 c1 smile667
Thank you so much for this! I'm writing my first smut heavy fic at the moment and was pretty lost on how to get on with it.
Also, some of your comments made me laugh out loud. "it's either a golden flamingo or it's not" is going to be my go-to comment if someone says "quite unique" next to me in the future.
244 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »