for New Hope? (re-write)

4/20 c1 Kaizer1008
Kudos to the writer of this book. You did an amazing job. Why don't you try to publish your book in NovelStar? A lot of readers will love your work, judging from the book I just read.
11/7/2016 c15 Julia Harris
I LUVE IT. I CRYED WHEN I READ IT.
11/7/2016 c15 Julia Harris
I LUVE IT. I CRYED WHEN I READ IT.
10/3/2016 c15 1Queen takes all
Ahhhhhhh! BEAUTIFULLLLL
9/28/2016 c15 1Silverwings Ride
Wow. Usually, I'm not a fan of all-human, but I read the first chapter of this, and wow. This is truly amazing.
7/27/2016 c1 Rustymatrix
yay a rewrite i love these
12/23/2015 c7 2woofspoons
FANG, because he's such an amazing character. Max would have to be a close second though.
5/4/2015 c15 IWasBornPsycho
Oh my goodness, this fanfiction.
My my my.
This is so fantastic. So wonderfully written.
So perfect.
My username: Smiles Burn In The Styx
4/4/2015 c15 IsileeTandem
ack. sobstory. good sobstory, admittedly, but im trying not to cry or anthing cause my mom's sitting across from me and doesnt kno im not doing homework, so its kinda inconvenient. but really good, anyways.
3/27/2015 c15 TheMusicOfOurHearts
An amazing end to an equally amazing story! Great job :)
3/23/2015 c1 Guest
my my you just hang up on the updates like bruh can't you update like more or at least make new one like about the same and this was a great story if there would have been some FAX OR YOU KNOW MORE CHAPTERS ADDED!
3/24/2015 c15 karawashere0822
it was amazing. just plain amazing. loved it.
3/22/2015 c15 Guest
I think it was great, but you still needed to write more chapters you know like what happens after and there was no Fax but that's okay because I love the friendship and yes I think for your first its good.
3/23/2015 c15 3Winged carpet