for New Hope? (re-write)

9/14/2013 c2 2Ace282
Fang Pov! Update soon!
9/13/2013 c2 5CarrotTopsHateRed
Is Max abused? I think she is but I'm just making sure...
FANGS POV NEXT! Pretty please!
LOVE IT SO FAR! (:
9/13/2013 c2 33ThingsWithWings
I don't know. Don't bother asking me. I have no opinion. I'm honestly starting to get tired, and my brain is not making decisions for me. But at least I can still talk. And type. Oh, and did anyone else reading my comment think of their own high school while they read this? I know I did. Virginia, babyyy! No, I'm not drunk. I'm tired. Plus I'm a freshman, so I don't want a bad rep on my first year. Night. (;

3ThingsWithWings
9/13/2013 c1 RenegadeChyld
Love it :)
9/6/2013 c1 Guest
Hey kkkkeeeepppp writing! Fast, too! Plz
9/6/2013 c1 2Ace282
Update soon!
9/5/2013 c1 33ThingsWithWings
Awwwwwwwhh! X3 It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! I just wanna... Augh! It's just so cute, and it's so adorable, and OH MAH GAWD! I take it back, this is so much better already. Sigh. We need to hang out soon. Like, really soon. I'm starting to suffer from a highly contagious disease called high school. And withdrawal. Jk. About the withdrawal. But I haven't seen you and/or your sister in forever. And I really need to. Ugh. High school sucks. As a whole, I really like it. But homework is a...mean lady. I hate my science teacher, and it's the first week. Which means socializing, paperwork, and orientation. Ugh. Seriously, if there was one thing I could do with all of my high school problems, I would say, "Kill it with fire." Seriously. I hate it. But I am taking art the second semester, so hopefully that's good. And I plan on taking creative writing as an upperclassman if we don't have to do PE. Which we probably do, because lucky me, I got the 'guinea pig' class. Class of 2017, baby. We almost had GATE in high school, but we don't. We have to do PE for all four years. Band is fun though. Even though it can get really hot marching out in the heat of late summer, it's still really fun and we can get a lot done and we get WATER BREAKS and we get to play at football games. And we're going to Towson, Maryland and Indianapolis, Indiana for competitions. I think they're super-regionals, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

Well, it was fun venting my rant to you, but I have to go to bed. Night! (;

3ThingsWithWings