for Interline: Spotted Lines

4/3/2021 c1 1Reel-Ink298
Fantastic and amazing! Thank you for writing this!
8/15/2018 c1 RichardDGraysonN
ALFRED TOO?! Cool~
11/9/2017 c1 15RoseVered
It's a pity it is already finished. I loved it!
8/26/2017 c1 7Orion Hunts
I just finished up the Interlines trilogy, and damn, you wrote an amazing addition! Phenomenal work, it was quirky and very well written. :)
12/2/2016 c1 24fluffykitty12
Wonderful! :)
11/19/2015 c1 Guest
That was really cute
9/8/2015 c1 cutie0612
u like how you put it but really almost all of them have chicken pox
8/16/2015 c1 Guest
HE SAID HE WAS PROUD! Waaahhh Jason finally!
6/11/2015 c1 3Adolescent Olympian
I think it was cute but a little OOC and a little unrealistic in reference to the plot Lifelines was following. You're incredibly eloquent though and on it's own this one shot is great. Since your a different writer I can expect this story to be stray from themes and motifs of Lifelines. Great job!
2/5/2015 c1 22TheImaginativeFox
Loved this! It was pretty funny to read, and Jason makes a pretty good caregiver when he's needed, and to think he thought he would be the one getting meals, lol! Nice work :)
9/27/2014 c1 6PSML
Yay! I love it!
5/7/2014 c1 Renox27
hhhhhhhhhhh who though Jason would be the nurse XD. poor Timmy getting the pox for 2nd time sure is nasty
1/22/2014 c1 Tge Rambler
Poor Jason... my cousin got chicken pox once when she was three and I had to babysit her. It was NOT fun. And Jason had to deal with four people at once... ugh. Poor, poor Jaybird.
1/5/2014 c1 Katie
Haha, this made me laugh so much! Only in the Wayne household can something like that happen. I'm surprised Bruce didn't come down with the chicken pox too!
9/9/2013 c1 9pekuxumi
Oh jeez, I think I should feel sorry for those poor guys, but actually I'm completely loving this. I loved it from the very beginning, when Alfred thought Dick was convulsing because he was laughing so hard, til Bruce's discreed amusement by the absurd situation he came home to. So, so good. Wow, what would they all do without Dr. Thompkins? ('Leslie'? Uhh, Alfred, is there something going on there? XD) They would have infected Gotham completely without her. basically I was laughing all the time. What a nice change compared to my depressing stories Aww and Jason even got a 'I'm proud of you'! Now I feel bad, because in my story line he's still reluctant in his interaction with the batfamily. I guess you can't have the cake and eat it, too. Thank you so so much for writing this, I loved every word from it!
24 Page 1 2 Next »