for Injustice: Gods Beneath Us

4/30/2017 c2 nightshade
do you think you could do one for me. my oc is called nightshade, she came from our world just after the injustice series both comic and game finished but she keeps thinks to herself most of the time in fear if making something even worse happen, here weapons are a bo staff made of titanium that can separate into two batons and a Meteor Hammer - A weighted ball on the end of a long rope, highly effective in tangling up an opponent .

art/my-dc-oc-Nightshade-677894777

this is what she looks like

she was in love with nightwing. when she found out daiman killed him she was enraged and always went after him in battle up until the point where she had the chance to kill him. she was unable to because when she looked at him she saw all the good times they had together. she left him and escaped with batman during the fight. she spent a lot of time thinking about all of this when she realised if superman hadn't started his attack on Arkham non of this would have happened she now focused herself to find a way to bring superman down. but during a battle another mistake was made. daiman mistakenly took her for an enemy and stabbed her in the stomach wounding her fatally as she laid dying in his arms she looked up to him and told him "I forgive you" then died without hearing daiman telling her he loves her. daiman was broken as the girl he grew to love died by his mistake once again he lost someone he cared about.

when the alternate heroes arrived their nightshade already knew what she wanted to do. go after Damian Wayne. but instead she went to deal with superman.

I was hoping this could help and I was hoping that the ending would be her visiting the former heroes in their cells to them know she was disappointed in them and when she visited daiman she took pity on him and just like her counterpart left with the words "I forgive you" floating in his head.
7/5/2016 c4 9FablePsycho
Ok, so I have a fight for you. I kinda thought it was unfair that out of all the B-man villains, Scarecrow wasn't considered a fighter. It was his toxin that helped push Superman over the edge after all. So here's an idea for a fight.

Earth 2 Superman has broken through to Earth 1 with his regime, and has already murdered quite a number of heroes and villains. The survivors have either submitted to Superman's rule, or have perished. Though, Superman keeps his own Blacklist, killing villains and heroes that had lead to his downfall. Among those people he plans to kill is Scarecrow, as it was his toxin that had aided in his wife and child's murder. Scarecrow knows of this, as he and a group of Insurgents learned through their leader Batman of how those events lead to their current predicament. This gives Scarecrow an idea, and he gets to work, mixing his fear toxin with krptonite, that would not only weaken Superman, but harm him in the process. Not only would Superman be introduced to his fears, but be harmed by the toxin, being that he would not be able to tell the difference between illusion and reality. When his poison is ready, he takes a pill, and ready's himself along with others of the insurgency. The group fights at the fortress of Solitude, and they are losing. As Superman kills another hero, he spots Scarecrow, and charges at him in rage. At that moment, Scarecrow throws fear dust at Superman, "He has to since his gloved hand of needles wouldn't even be able penetrate the man of steel.", and Superman is weakened. "Now he can use his fear injections." The fight then begins.

The look of Scarecrow is the one we see in the first Injustice. He uses both the syringes in his glove, and his pouch of fear dust to stun his enemies, torturing their minds as well as stunning them. He would wield a scythe, considering that this Scarecrow appears nimble, he's able to move fast but doesn't pack much of a punch on his own, therefore a melee weapon is crucial. His ultimate ability would be to become the Scarebeast. When he enters into the arena, his fear toxin acts as a mysterious mist, and from it he emerges, saying "Oh good, another test subject."

His epilogue would go something like this. "After defeating Superman, Scarebrow had become the most feared being on earth. Both hero and villain alike trembled at his mere shadow, never risking a glance, lest they bring about his wrath. Yes, his reputation proceeded him...even on the outskirts of space. When word spread of Scarecrow's win against the man of steel, many warriors sought to claim the villains title... Scarecrow was amused. "Let them come," he said, "and know true meaning of fear."

Ok, hope you like it, and consider this as a chapter. As for the ones you have written already, I say good job, but wish there was a little more beef to the story then just the fights they get into. Like what they had been doing prior to the fight, or the significance of why they met in that area and fought. You aren't the only one who's done this, but I do hope you and anyone else willing to write stories on the Injustice universe, do more to give this series justice.
1/22/2015 c1 silverwolf
give Ragnar from Green lantern animated series a chapter
1/12/2015 c1 silverwolf
if you do characters that had a crossover with DC heroes may i suggest Daffy Duck as in Duck Dodgers he briefly had a green lantern ring or the Scooby doo gang as they had a crossover with Batman
12/5/2014 c4 84Mr. Bluu
Eren Jaeger.
11/23/2014 c4 35Shaman94
You're not done with the story just yet, are you buddy? Let's see Deadpool fight Lobo and Wolverine faceoff with Deathstroke.
6/1/2014 c1 silverwolf
give Razer from green lantern animated series a chapter
5/21/2014 c1 silverwolf
write more
5/1/2014 c1 silverwolf
give Kid flash from Young justice a chapter where after defeating superman he returns home and becomes the team leader or Artemis from the same show where after learning Wally's alive in the alternate earth decides to settle down with him in the injustice world or another alternate earth all together
4/28/2014 c3 Guest
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE IT!
4/27/2014 c2 silverwolf
give Kyle Rayner as a white lantern a chapter and if your doing more than DC characters may i suggest Hiccup from how to train your dragon
4/27/2014 c1 silverwolf
give Razer a chapter
4/22/2014 c2 Guest
I would like to see Aya from the green lantern animated series. I tried asking Shaman but the review thing wont work. Also, I have a Oc named "Ravensent". He manipulates darkness and dark magic. He has claws as weapons and red skin. His backstory is that a demon possesed a teenage boy named Miles Farr. Miles resisted and eventually regained control of his body through his faith, however the damage had been done. Now he has the body and powers of a demon but the mind of a human. He hopes to return to normal through goods works.
1/8/2014 c2 Guest
HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP,HP HARRY POTTER PLEASE.
1/3/2014 c2 Guest
HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER,HARRY POTTER PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!.
20 Page 1 2 Next »