for Code Name Lamorak

11/19/2013 c13 14Taliahah
Thanks so much for this! Looking forward to an interlude in the Seychelles! You capture "place" very well and I'm sure it will be fabulous!
11/1/2013 c13 MerryMayHam
Great story and how Annie and Eyal finally worked things out and came together. Looking to read the next adventure. Thank you for sharing.
10/30/2013 c13 13kay.hayden
Brilliant story and so real. Like they way you made it Annie's story with Eyal thoughts as footnotes, very clever. I'm waiting for your next installment in the lives of Eyal and Annie.
10/30/2013 c13 me
Hope that is not ur last story. Thx and i wait
10/30/2013 c13 9HelloPatsy
Love how Eyal and Annie interacted with each other, not always smooth sailing and it so true of them. You must already have a story in the works and I can't wait. Thx for the trip to Marrakech.
10/30/2013 c13 6bouc0101
Thanks for a wonderful story. I'm also new at Fanfiction, it give us a way to put our two cents in the way the caracters evolve! Hope to read from you again soon!
10/30/2013 c13 3TuxedoCat42
That was a good read! I think that ending fits well for the clandestine couple. Can't wait for your return!
10/30/2013 c13 Denny
So sad to see this draw to an end. Thanks for sharing with us and I'm looking for the next one coming soon.
10/27/2013 c12 TuxedoCat42
I loved how you portrayed Eyal's complicated character. He can be disarmingly charming and caring. But then he can turn and do whatever is necessary to complete the mission,
Can't wait to see where there're going!
10/27/2013 c12 9USNeshama
Excellent Addition! Please update again soon!
10/27/2013 c12 14Taliahah
Really enjoying your work, your plotting, and the dynamics between the characters. Looking forward to more!
10/27/2013 c12 9HelloPatsy
Love everything about this story from the jealousy, arguments to making up and now working together. The part of Eyal taking Rita to the airport was brilliant how he keep his angry under control as much as he did which is not his norm. With his short fuse and Annie's compassion they make to perfect yin-yang couple. Thank you.
10/27/2013 c12 me
Carry on. I like ur work
10/26/2013 c12 6bouc0101
Can't wait to see what is eating at Eyal. Thanks for updating!
10/26/2013 c12 MerryMayHam
Don't mess with Eyal. Glad Alea wised up or she would be in deep you know what.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »