FanFiction.Net
for My OCs

3/23/2014 c2 Scarlet-Lulllaby
Your ocs sound really good. I do have a few questions on them though but they seem like yoy can work well with them if you tried. I not hating kr anything but one sounds too godlike.
10/26/2013 c2 1Akanami Tsukiko
I seriously love this clan. I like the hair color tint thing, it's also an easy way for them to find out what their chakra affinity is :D

AND YAY FOR SUMMONING RAVENS. Finally, someone with an original summoning :D

Cool abilities, too, what I'd like a bit more of is information about their kekkei genkai ;)
10/26/2013 c1 Akanami Tsukiko
I like her well enough, but I must note something. She seems very strong, is a jinchuriki, has the rinnengan, all types of nature chakra...That's not necessarily bad, it's just that it's going to be really hard for you to write her as a decent oc and not a sue. The rinnengan and jinchuriki are ok because they're explained because of her history, but unless you have a really good reason about it, no need for all natures chakra.
That's just what I believe though. It's definitely not meant to be offensive since I like her, but I'm just trying to give you advise. I'm not really good at writing myself so I can't be sure it's GOOD advise. Just trying to help.
9/7/2013 c2 Guest
They are all kind of overpowered. You can go to Naruto OC Wiki for advice.