FanFiction.Net
for A Brief Respite

11/20/2018 c1 10Effie17
Great story
10/12/2016 c1 Guest
Wow, that was really great! I love the Kirk / Bones relationship and you really described it well. Plus all the medical talk, it sounds very convincing. And painful. And great whumping, both physically and emotionally.
Well done!
10/12/2016 c1 26DieAstra
Sorry, I hadn't realized that I wasn't logged in. That last feedback was from me.
Again, well done!
8/10/2016 c1 3FriendshipMoon
I really can imagine that this must have happend, it fits so well!
1/26/2016 c1 grannyshirley05
Love Bones thanks
10/11/2015 c1 Guest
I really liked this story because of the anger you can feel through Jim. He's always on the edge of exploding, wich we don't see often in fics. Usually he's more playful and tries to hide his emotions behind humor. Not in your fic, it was raw, perfect.
2/23/2015 c1 57Blue Wolf2
Part of me always wanted to see Bones taking care of Jim in the movie. He got a pretty good beating and somehow goes on about his business like normal. Loved your view on how this situation would go between the two of them.
9/11/2014 c1 Guest
I really enjoy your writing style and certainly hope that you will post more trek stories!
7/19/2014 c1 11MamzelleHermy
Lovely oned shot! Brillant in fact!
4/18/2014 c1 Len
I think it might really happen like that. McCoy is my favourite character in this timeline and in my opinion you draw him like he is. Especially the end of this story is great...well, it is all great. The thing with the metaphors is my favourite, it fits perfectly to the characters, to the whole story...and maybe, if this scene would have been in the film, I'd liked STID better. I miss those conversations a little bit. That's probably why I like your story so much I write you a review :)
3/2/2014 c1 Hawaiichick
Loved how the friendship between Kirk and McCoy is shown and how you explored the effects of Pike's death affecting Jim.
12/4/2013 c1 witchy78
Loved it ! I loved how Mc Coy is as stuborn as Jim when it comes to his health. I like how you slowy built the caring procedure. Exactly what I was waiting for.
11/26/2013 c1 wotumba1
good story!
11/9/2013 c1 3kitcat2522
I love your last line-"But the door had already closed." After the sentence about the mask sliding down, it has a wonderful sense of multiple meanings and ambivalence as to whether you mean a literal or figurative door.
10/23/2013 c1 xheartkreuzx
fantastic story! your writing is flawless.
29 Page 1 2 Next »