for Stitches

10/29/2013 c1 2Tomte Mushroom
I like where you're going with this... any more soon?
10/6/2013 c1 2Leelo Forever
may i have some more please?
9/10/2013 c1 3WhiteShadow21
This is pretty awesome! Are bringing on a little love triangle? (: Can't wait for Chapter 2!
9/9/2013 c1 12Gone Random
Reading your writing is like coming home. Thanks for this! I loved how at the beginning it could have been Daryl she was talking to, and then you reveal it's Tyreese. And it's a very realistic scenario, that she would be comforting a friend, and how it might look from afar. That fact that her body registered Daryl's proximity before she saw him, was VERY romantic. I want to know more about this 'lingering damage'! Excellent start. Love it, love it, love it!
9/8/2013 c1 9GhibliGirl91
Okay, I'll stick with it. And the Tyreese/Carol thing in the telly program seems to have been abandoned if favour of Tyreese's angst as yet. Nice though, looking at the 'no outsiders' resentment that's been in Daryl since long before the start of the series.
9/7/2013 c1 3Black-mustang3
Ooooooooooooh! I seriously can't wait for more of this. THE FEELS! OH the FEELS!
9/7/2013 c1 9Athlete Girl
yes, jealousy!
9/7/2013 c1 2missdaryldixon
Ermagherd yay Jealous Daryl! Very happy - Glad you've posted a new TWD fic, please keep this going because I love Tyreese/Carol/Daryl love triangles! Great start, can't wait for more!
9/7/2013 c1 11syntheticaesthetic
oh god i love the angstcopter its my favorite way to travel
9/7/2013 c1 1tracys dream