FanFiction.Net
for HTYD Challenge Half Dragon Hiccup!

11/26/2019 c1 18KillgarraghForever
How'd you find the stories people have written?
5/21/2019 c1 Guest
Oi. I expected a story. You better put one here. NOW
9/15/2018 c1 Guest
I think hiccup should have all the traits: tail, wings, ears, eyes, scales, nut if he wanted to hide it they would turn into tattoos. the fire should come out of his hands. but just an idea
8/8/2015 c1 Guest
Cool Idea I would like too see it a reality
8/27/2014 c1 8Tibki
It's not my flavor of ice cream personally, unfortunately; while andro!Toothless or dragon!Cup are interesting ideas, I like keeping each character more or less within their species, at least biologically.
I'm curious, though-get ready, because once I start breaking down a plot idea, it'll come down hard. Maybe you could use these to write the story, or send 'em on to a contender?
How would Hiccup hide his half-dragon-ness from the village? What you write implies the idea that Hiccup can't immediate speak with Toothless; how lonely would he feel, unable to talk to even the only person who knows his secret, about his secret?
Does Toothless even know what's going on with Hiccup? Has there ever been a half-dragon before? Did Toothless do it on purpose, trying to "save" a young soul from becoming a nasty human, or was it an accident?
What does "half-dragon" imply? Assuming he'll be half-Night Fury and not a new Hiccup-dragon species. Wings, maybe claws, and a tail with fins, yes-that would be useful when building Toothless's, too, he can look at his own for ideas-but ears? Eyes? Any extra senses, like sharks can sense electricity in the water? Scales? Muscle changing so that he can or must walk on all fours? Grows bigger or stays small? Can he breathe fire, or anything else? Freckles change to full-on stripes and spots? How much of this is reversible; what parts aren't, that he needs to hide permanently? How would these permanent changes affect his life; if he's stuck with claws, how does he blacksmith?
How does this change his relationship with his father-how would Stoick react on seeing a half-Night Fury son? What about Astrid? How would Romantic Flight work out? Would he carry her? What about the Kill Ring scene? Does Hiccup just not like fighting, or is he made unable to fight by some other force? Or the killing of the Red Death? Would there be some fancy two-dragon flight acrobatics going on? Would Hiccup still lose his leg?
Even after the movie ends, how would Hiccup deal with prejudices like Mildews' and on/off the rest of the village in Riders of Berk? When the dragons are sent off, would Hiccup join or leave them? Ditto for GotNF-are there instincts he needs to deal with now? Did he himself hear the Red Death and struggle to come out of the spell?
I absolutely do NOT mean these questions as holes to be poked into the story, to sink it like a ship. This is a good concept! Good base. I'd like to take it further, but this seems like a full project, and I've already got my HTTYD AR to worry about. Sorry, my friend. Hope you could at least take something from this?
7/25/2014 c1 strabimonx
Nice
4/4/2014 c1 geust
probably be better if he shoots fire out of his hands
4/2/2014 c1 Dinodogst
How would you find the stories people have made?
9/22/2013 c1 3Wiccanangel12
love this idea! I will definitely be working on it as soon as I am done with the HTTYD story I'm working on now!
9/7/2013 c1 DeadAccount6942069
What do you mean "challenge"? Are you challenging us or is this a challenge you're doing? Either way, this will be interesting. :)
9/7/2013 c1 Snowflake
Are you Challenging people or are you writing this? I love the idea and plot though.
9/7/2013 c1 3Extraxiangirl01
Great challenge I'm really interested and I'll probably make a story with it soon