for Ultimate Spiderman: LXG

2/26 c1 Sb2k5
Cool! Ever since The show has ended, I was looking for something i could re watch, so i decided to come here and its perfect! Keep doing what you like!
9/5/2017 c11 5Dungeon Wyrm
Saw the Only Fools and Horses reference! The episode with Grandads funeral and when Uncle Albert moves in. Very emotional scene with Del and Rodney.
7/12/2015 c32 TheGolden Spider
Hello I have very recently have found this story only yesterday and I must say that this story has gotten me hook on your writing. I love this characters and the story that I stayed up all night reading your story. I love the selection of characters. I think this should be an animated film or an animated series on Netflix. Keep up the work. Signed The Golden Spider.
5/14/2014 c19 1Angryhenry
So he likes swift
5/14/2014 c14 Angryhenry
Yeah for the non lesbos, just a joke. No offense meant to anyone e.
5/14/2014 c12 Angryhenry
Ah, Peter must have been really award with his head there. And is swift falling for pete
5/14/2014 c10 Angryhenry
Told ya darling,

So stgr
5/14/2014 c9 Angryhenry
What about swift cloud, Darling
5/6/2014 c32 3TheInnerBeast
Great story and nice little end scene too. It makes me want more crave more. You could be a great writer one day. I wonder if that's how some great writers start out such as engulfing silence. I know its how I am going to start. If you did wrote your own book I would read it or you have tell me so I can buy a copy.
3/7/2014 c31 writeratheart101
Loved it!
2/7/2014 c31 3TheOnyxDragon12
*Radiating happiness*
::-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-D
2/7/2014 c29 TheOnyxDragon12
A single shot to the head...
My imagination made that scene intense.
The bullet moving in slow motion is still replaying in my mind.
Along with OneRepublic's "All the Right Moves", this fight scene was great!
2/7/2014 c28 TheOnyxDragon12
I just realized I'd seen a movie titled "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" one-fifth of decade back...
so a Goblin-Spidey showdown.. Yay.
2/7/2014 c27 TheOnyxDragon12
Ohmygod.
*Logic starts flowing*
Are we sure the symbiotes didn't touch him?
2/6/2014 c32 1rx4u
I was about to read one of your other stories first, but notice that beginning, stating to read this one beforehand (I usually don't read/notice those things), however, I'm glad I did. This story is just totally awesome! I ju!st enjoyed it completely. The bringing in and together of so many characters. Simply brilliant. such exceptional work! Now onto another one of your works.
200 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »