for Letters from Home

6/3/2017 c70 Soccerchic19
I always loved this story but i never reread all of it becuz i always thought it was never finished. Or atleast, if it was, it was depressing. I just read chapter 70 and im so satisfied. U ended it so fantastically.
2/25/2017 c34 Run.Devil.Run121
oh my god I'm crying and I absolutely loved how Rocky and Alex met it was so adorable and sweet and of course Rocky would have those thoughts running through his head but he's a sweetheart and I can't believe he's actually gone I loved him in this and in real life and that ending though it made me think and I'm sobbing as I write this actually and just wow
12/16/2016 c70 1arisaisthebomb1
Why are you making me cry? Why would you do that? What is wrong with you!?Great story. You're amazing.
7/1/2016 c34 Guest
Anyone els cry
7/1/2016 c70 Stephani760
I just cant believe its over... I want a story about Austin & Ally's son because I can't get enough PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider my request
P.S. (It doesn't have to be very long but I want this so badly that it can be 2 paragraphs long & I would still be happy) THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING STORY
3/2/2016 c70 AngelGirl
Okay so I've been reading this story since thanksgiving and I've been grounded a few times and had some stuff going on so I couldn't read it as quickly as I'd have liked to but hey I finally finished it. Your story has inspired me in SO many ways. It has really touched my heart and made me think a lot about our soldiers. My real dad and two uncles are active duty. Two in Air Force and one in the Marines. You said once in your story that people seem to forget the ones who actualy died for our country, but they remember the ones who are still alive. That struck me like a knife in the heart. Because it was so true and somethin I was guilty of. Because of your story I have decided on a few things. One is I'm going to adopt a solider. So many men don't have anyone to write or send them care packages and that's so sad because they're protecting our country. Two is that I'm starting an organization. I haven't worked out all the details but I'm thinking it will be like a raise money for the veterans. Because a lot of veterans are like Brandon(from your story) and I want to raise awarness and raise money to help them. I have a few others but I'd prefer not to share them. One thing you should know is you're an incredible author. This story was real life and it wasn't fake or ridiculous. I mean most stories about veterans now-a-days are just like "He went to war, one bomb went off, he came home" witch I mean is fine but it's just not relaistic. Austin's story, Matt's story, Dez's story those are the realistic ones. And I mean some people come home just fine. My dad came home without a scratch but I mean people die out there and we don't relize it sometimes. So thanks you (insert name here) for making a story that was beautiful and real and true and so heart wrenching. Thank you so much (sorry this was so long. If you read it all WOW I'm impressed)
8/16/2015 c70 mollymullett
I started reading this story 4 days ago. I couldn't stop reading I tand I am thankful I didn't. What you are doing is amazing and I absolutely loved this story. I think it was amazing. Please keep writing and thank you for writing his because you have inspired me to go help someone. You are one of the few that deeply car. I appreciate everything you have done. The is the best story I have read.
8/13/2015 c70 Guest
Cue the sobbing I'm legit crying rite now
I had see u again playing
Ahhhhhhhbh ur such a good writer...
I can't believe this story is over
8/11/2015 c1 mollymullett
LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP WORKING!
8/10/2015 c70 22Isazu
Im so happy i have tissues right now. I think that the fact that Rocky is the last thing we read in this story is just perfect and he does give the letters a special kind of meaning. I love to see that Alex is healing finally is still a long way to go but i hope the best for her in this world that you created. All of them have grow so much during this story, but at the same time they didnt lost their essence. Dez till the end is the crazy but really thought full human being that brought light even in the darkest times, Trish is strong and Im thrill that they have place where they are going to grow together. Casey and Clara having create a family and the way he actually is there for Ally too just to give her some peace of mind, they are family. Cassidy is one of my favorite character and the grow you gave her threw this story was breathtaking and also real, people are much more of what they even think they are when someone they care needs them and she is the living proof. The scene in the dinner where Ally and Cassidy are so worry is understandable but Im glad to see that they are also trusting and letting theyre boyfriends grow up and do things that they need to proof themselves that they can like Trish said.
Austins mom was a nice surprise and Matt well i wish him the best. Im also happy that you meet your Matt and im sure that your reaction was fine he must be so glad that there are people like you that spend so much time caring for them like they deserve. And honestly with this story you open the eyes of so many people including myself and I want to thank you for that. Ill love this character forever they are a part of me, thanks for introducing them to us.
8/9/2015 c70 10Dont-Stop-Believin
Awww that's so beautiful! Loved it! You are gonna put the wedding in the epilogue right? Awesome story one of the best :)
8/9/2015 c70 Adorkablerauraxauslly
Ahhhh I can't believe it's over! This has been one of my all time favorite Austin and Ally stories. You've done an amazing job on this story and I'm so sad that it's over.
8/9/2015 c70 29Bumblebee93
For the last year and a half or so I've been following this story. I've been reading it chapter by chapter and watching these characters go through the trials and tribulations that life and war can bring.

Of all the military stories I've read, this one has to be one of my absolute favorites. It captured the essence of both sides of the military. You have the people on the front lines who are trying to defend their country, but you also have all the people back home who are doing their best to support our troops. I think a lot of times, people forget that it takes both sides for things to really work.
It's weird to think about back when I first started reading this story because the characters have endured so much and grown from their experiences. In a way, it's like they've become real people to me. I don't know if it's the music (all of which was amazing. I freaking love country music.) or Your personal connection with this story, but something made it incredibly real. It's going to be weird not hearing from the life and times of Austin & Ally. (I'm sure that I'll get used to it. xD)
I can't thank you enough for this story, it's been an amazing journey.
8/9/2015 c70 Guest2
I can't believe this story is over! But what a great ending! I'll be sure to read your one-shots! I hope you do one of the wedding and the trip! :) Thank you for writing this amazing story! :)
8/9/2015 c70 Ross's Juliet
Great ending for an awesome story. I absolutely loved this story.
1,078 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »