for How You Play the Game

5/14/2020 c11 2optimisms
Thanks for this. Beautiful. I'm crying.
8/15/2015 c11 Guest
This really stands out among other fics of a similar type. Your characters are really unique because they have charisma with each other and feel very real. I found this incredibly entertaining and I know its like two years since you finished this but lol I think it deserved a review.
3/21/2015 c11 1Trioze
Oh my good I loved this one! Tears in eyes right now!
12/10/2014 c10 2Lt Fedora
No matter how many times I read this, it is still the saddest Hunger Games story I've read. :(
5/14/2014 c11 6RizReviewer
The ending and holly's death was just so poetic!
5/13/2014 c2 RizReviewer
It was a nice choice tackling the 1st quarter quell. We know enough about what the rules were, but it gives you plenty of room to work with too. It will be interesting to see how this goes!
5/3/2014 c11 2thegirlwiththetrident
That was the most amazing and exciting and saddest story i have ever read. Seriously. You are an amazing writer! Well done, extraordinarily well done. I take my hat off to you
3/16/2014 c11 3Rose Asali
Wow, this was a really good short read. I thought it would be predictable, but it wasn't at all. Great job.
2/16/2014 c11 The lover12
I loved it! But im crying so much right now.. hehe ;_;
11/12/2013 c11 bqhsincadbciwabe
That was beautiful.
11/9/2013 c11 NerdButProud
Hope you feel good for making me cry ;)
10/25/2013 c1 Radio Free Death
This is a pretty good story. Unlike most where the citizens vote for the kid they hate the most, there's obvious pain over their choice and orphans are still treated as people as opposed to dispensable. The POV shifts to the characters being mainly adults was a nice touch, though sometimes it got confusing remembering a lot of names thrown at you at once.
9/29/2013 c11 3Aileen's feather
I loved this story. I don' really know what else I could write but that. I feel sad, and happy and confused and...
Bref, I loved this and I really hope you'll write other Hunger Games stories.

-Aileen's feather
9/29/2013 c10 Aileen's feather
Duff is the winner, and I'm not even upset. I think he acted well when he let her choose. So I was right about both of them being in the top 6. I feel... sad. Yes, I feel sad. I really liked Holly, and would have loved to see her win, but hey, I know this isn't a fairy tale, but the Hunger Games. The strongest survives. The others die.
When came the part with the die, and I started smiling, thinking about her ecounter with the gamemaker. She really did play the game, and she played it well.
I'm wondering why there is a 11th chapter, since the Games are over, but I guess it'll be a aftermath or something like that.
Onto the, sadly, last chapter.
9/29/2013 c9 Aileen's feather
Mmmmmmmh...
I'm feeling extremely upset, even though I know this is the Hunger Games and only one tribute remains. You are a really goor writer. Blaze, Emilia and Tessa's death had the exact same effect then Rue's death. I kind of felt like Amber when hell broke loose. Poor Blaze, even though I guess his death was the less painfull. Emilia died killed by flesh-eating owls, and so did Tessa. I even felt bad for Tessa. Poor Holly, who doesn't smile anymore... I would have loved to see the reaction of the career who lost his sister.
So the games are coming to an end, and there are only three tributes remaining, am I correct? The career, Duff and Holly?
Oh my...