for How You Play the Game

9/29/2013 c8 3Aileen's feather
Is it bad to feel sorry for the careers? They are all going to die, and they won't even know what hit them. When Emilia was doing surgery on Holly's leg, I immediately thought of "How to save a life" by the Fray. Blaze is probably going to go back to the girls, and maybe even kill one of them. I don't really get him yet. I hope I'll see more of him in the next chapter.

Next chapter now!
9/29/2013 c7 Aileen's feather
He's going to take them all down one by one, isn't he? He's smart. Really smart and carefull. But somehow, I think he won't win. He is too good to win. He'll probably make a small mistake that will cost him his life. Or maybe not, I'm not sure. I kind of want to skip to the last chapter to know, but no. I will NOT skip. You're story is too intersting to miss something.
Chapter 8 now.
9/29/2013 c6 Aileen's feather
I knew it! Duff is going to kill all of the careers on his own. I'm kind of torn, I like him because he's probably going to kill off all the ruthless careers, but I don't like him because it means that he'll probably win. He's smart, and strong and not a career. I usually like this kind of character, I don't get why I don't like him. I like Emilia, and I guess she's afraid of small spaces or something like that. I simply love Holly's attitude.
Chapter 7, here I come! :)
9/29/2013 c5 Aileen's feather
Okay, so I wasn't completely wrong. Basil died, and it wasn't Duff's fault. I still don't like him though. It kind of broke my heart when I read Holly's reaction to her brother's death. It's sad, but like I said in the previous reviews, I expected it. He was too confident.
So if Emilia didn't die yet, she'll probably be in the top 6, along with Holly and unfotunately, Duff.
I'm guessing that Duff is going to join the careers, or kill them. Holly and Emilia are probably going to hide in the cave.
Onto the next chapter!
9/29/2013 c4 Aileen's feather
Predictions? I don't even know where to start.
First, you have got to feel the awesomness of Holly's game with the Gamemaker. I was smiling like an idiot when I read that. It made me think of Katniss and Peeta in Catching Fire. Well done!
Also, I felt kind of confused when Holly shook the other tributes hands, but then I thought "This girl is awesome."
Mmmmh... I think Emilia might die in the bloodbath, and Basil too. I think he's too confident, he's probably going to die very early, and maybe (I hope not) it will be Duff's fault. I think he's weird, the Duff guy. He's probably going to go very far in the Games, probably in the top six, along with Holly.
Onto the next chapter to see if I am right or completely wrong.
9/29/2013 c3 Aileen's feather
I have a really bad feeling about this Duff guy, from District 9. He seems like someone who would betray his allies. I'm still thinking that Basil's going to die before Holly. Also Emilia seems really sweet and caring, but I'm guessing she won't be the winner. Well, actually, if Emilia and Holly would be the last ones standing, Holly would let Emilia win. And Holly would die with a smile.
I also like how you wrote the "parade" scene with Rowan (Is that correct?) point of view, and how it looked like they had fun.
I really like your writting style, and I'm ready for the next chapter.
9/29/2013 c2 Aileen's feather
I kind of feel sad for Amber. I mean, she helped Holly getting reaped, and I guess I would feel the same way Holly does. I have the feeling Holly is going to last longer than Basil, if not win.
9/29/2013 c1 Aileen's feather
This is sad. It's already horrible to get reaped, but going in the Arena with your brother, knowing that only one could possibly survive is just horrible.
Aside of that, it's very well written.
9/25/2013 c11 4Snow Wolfe6631
Great story. Sad, but well written.
9/24/2013 c11 HelloMyNameIsRandom
I've got to say, this definitely is one of the better Hunger Games fanfic's I've read. You can't really understand the character in the beginning, its kind of confusing. But as the story goes on you get attached to the main character. I was almost sobbing at the end. I really enjoyed reading this ff.
9/20/2013 c11 Guest
A well written story and complete, thanks.
Guy of Griffin
9/18/2013 c11 46GreenPokeGuy
Wow, this was an awesome conclusion! Really deep and a look into the tributes. Holly also dies with dignity. :)

Great job, and I hope more people review this! :)
9/15/2013 c8 51Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. Holly is seriously an awesome Tribute, and I'm rooting for her to win.
9/15/2013 c8 Guest