FanFiction.Net
for Letters For My Love

1/26/2017 c1 Short Fic
I cried. Every time. No matter what. I cried. To see she is dead. To see he is trying but nothing will happen. No avail. All that effort. Nothing. All those letters. Ignored. Or so he thought. Soon, he'll die and they will be together. Happily. No longer in there own hells because they lived apart for so long. He can finally say it to her face to face. No letters. Actually feel her presence. Honest to each other. Only to see she has moved on with someone else. He will blame himself for not saving her. Remembering her screams. The awful screams that would him every night. While he stood there, helpless. He could've tried. He will blame himself for not confessing his feelings. He will be on the sidelines because he couldn't do it. He just couldn't. And with that, he said goodbye. Goodbye to his enemy, friend and love. He never saw her again. Tears threatening to fall. Never seeing each other again. Always remembering their last words to each other.

"Be careful, Granger."

"I will be, Malfoy."

And with they went on different paths. They both whispered "I love you." And they never saw each other again.

AN: Hope you like it! I am not the author of the actual story, but I am the author of this story here in the comments. It's supposed to be the continuation. This was supposed to be a review but I got a bit carried away. XD Hope y'all like it! But amazing story!
1/25/2017 c1 Short Fic
I cried. Every time. No matter what. I cried. To see she is dead. To see he is trying but nothing will happen. No avail. All that effort. Nothing. All those letters. Ignored. Or so he thought. Soon, hell die and they will be together. Happily. No longer in there own hells because they lived apart for so long. He can finally say it to her face to face. No letters. Actually feel her presence. Honest to each other. Only to see she has moved on with someone else. He will blame himself for not saving her. Remembering her screams. The awful screams that would haunt him every night. While he stood there, helpless. He could've tried. He will blame himself for not confessing his feelings. He will be on the sidelines because he couldn't do it. He just couldn't. And with that, he said goodbye. Goodbye to his enemy, friend and love. He never saw her again. Tears threatening to fall. Never seeing each other again. Always remembering their last words to each other.

"Be careful, Granger."

"I will be, Malfoy."

AN: Hope you like it! I am not the author of the actual story, but I am the author of this story here in the comments. Its supposed to be the continuation. This was supposed to be a review but I got a bit carried away. XD Hope yall like it! But amazing story!
10/24/2016 c1 Akuma3039
So she died? Did he know? Most likely. Thank you for the story.